Following the Virginia 2A Rally

Thread starter #1

dwhee87

Pretty big crowd. So far, peaceful.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Amazing <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/VirginiaRally?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#VirginiaRally</a> <a href="https://t.co/24obUhMQJH">pic.twitter.com/24obUhMQJH</a></p>&mdash; Jack Posobiec🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) <a href=" ">January 20, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Waddams

I am a native Virginian. I know the urban demographics in a few population centers are what put the libtards in charge, but what we see playing out there is why even when conservative candidates aren't the best, we need to go vote. If VA conservative voters would head to the polls in greater numbers, they wouldn't be dealing with this right now.

drhunter1

I am a native Virginian. I know the urban demographics in a few population centers are what put the libtards in charge, but what we see playing out there is why even when conservative candidates aren't the best, we need to go vote. If VA conservative voters would head to the polls in greater numbers, they wouldn't be dealing with this right now.
This will wake them up.

Thread starter #6

dwhee87

Quite peaceful!

Wonder who had ANTIFA stand down?
It's early yet.

I did read on a couple other blogs I frequent that Antifa announced they were coming to protest WITH/FOR the 2A, along side all the other citizens.

We shall see.

Donald J. Trump is the first "politician" I ever voted FOR.
Technically I didn't vote for a "politician" then.
Trump wasn't, and still isn't a "politician".

I was always casting my vote against the lesser of the two lying weasels on the ballot.

I’ve wondered how all this was going to play out today. Before breakfast my family prayed for all the Patriots heading up there for their safety and protection. I’m not superstitious but I wouldn’t be surprised if some false flag garbage comes from this. Also, is this rally going to sway any of these elected people? Might just stiffen their resolve against the 2A.

Rifles and pistols are present. They will not show under any crcumstances or any price
It's entirely possible they are there undercover - dressed like normal people.:bounce:

MudDucker

Staff member
What these violent mindless gun owners assembled without violence and even cleaned up behind themselves. Heaven forbid!

I hope it sends the message, but I think the demonrats in charge in Virginia are too blind and stupid to get the point. Don't Tread on Me!