? for Jbowers on quota hunts

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Mid NOV is what the DNR site said for the quota hunts. Should be posted the same as the others.

HUNTS

Last edited:

JBowers

The program should run tonight. Maybe tommorrow if everything goes well. Check back here tommorrow evening for a yea or nay.

JBowers

AAARGGGGHHHHH! dern computers.

Malfunction junction, it'll be Monday fellas. Sorry!

Nick_T

Banned
Just type in (Tresco - 7220) for the opener at Butler and give the computer a break.

hehehehehe

Nick T

JBowers

BTW, selection and rejection notices were mailed out today!

ejm

Jb, wasn't there a opening day hunt at butler: Nov. 20. Don't see it on the list. Thanks.

JBowers

ejm said:
Jb, wasn't there a opening day hunt at butler: Nov. 20. Don't see it on the list. Thanks.
No. Nov. 27 is the first hunt on Butler.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Anymore rejection notices being mailed from the past alligator hunts?

I heard they ran out early, will I recieve one?

Thanks

JBowers

GAGE said:
Anymore rejection notices being mailed from the past alligator hunts?

I heard they ran out early, will I recieve one?

Thanks
They were mailed out a couple of weeks ago.

dawg2005

Were any of you selected?

I was wondering how many years I have to apply before I get selected. My friends and I all sent in aps this year, along with our rejections cards from last year and none (4 of us) got anything. What gives?

Nick_T

Banned
For the opener at Butler Is. you can figure a double rejection and ya might not get in even then. Dunno about the rest of them. Butler ain't as awesome as most think but it does offer a good hunt. Got a snow goose down there last year.

Nick T

JBowers

dawg2005 said:
I was wondering how many years I have to apply before I get selected. My friends and I all sent in aps this year, along with our rejections cards from last year and none (4 of us) got anything. What gives?
Keep pluggin away!

I will analyze the stats for the waterfowl quota hunts in about three weeks and post them on the website in the same area that you look for selections. Additionally, I will put up the past stats. It will be similar to what is provided for the deer hunts in that area of the site. Oconee is slowly requiring level 4 for some of the hunts, particularly the opening hunt.