For you cigar lovers here,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
We've talked cigars here before but my search function doesn't work,,,,

Are Nat Sherman cigars any good?,used to love their cigs,all natural,took about 20 mins to burn one,,,,too expensive now

Looking for an inexpensive cigar,,,,doesn't matter strong or mild,,,,do want long lasting burn though,,,,natural brown wrapper

Website suggestions, that also sells pipe tobacco and tubes, I roll my own, probably cheaper online, preferably The Good Stuff pipe tobacco,,,,

Thanks guys,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
I'm not real experienced on cigars. But I used to buy the backwoods cigar cut it pull the backer out and reroll it with that green stuff. Long lasting slow burning inspirational cigar. Haha.
I've had backwoods before,,,,thanks,,,,I'm lookin for a big stogie,,,,? ? ? ?

Core Lokt

I know a fella that has pipe backy that is Good as you request and burns slow. Problem is you can't have but a puff at a time. Like hours between puffs. :bounce:

TJay

Just recently taxes on cigars have gone up considerably so even "golf course" cigars have gotten more expensive. As Obadiah said check out JR cigars in house brands. A few others that are inexpensive are from the Gran Habano line, also La Unica and Rocky Patel "the Edge". All are available online.

Cmp1

BANNED
Just recently taxes on cigars have gone up considerably so even "golf course" cigars have gotten more expensive. As Obadiah said check out JR cigars in house brands. A few others that are inexpensive are from the Gran Habano line, also La Unica and Rocky Patel "the Edge". All are available online.
Thanks I was waiting for you to show up,,,,? ? ? ? I will check them out,,,,thanks,,,,is 18.00 for 5 cigars considered expensive?

@TJay

Redbow

I used to smoke a pipe and cigars at times also.. I liked the Swisher Sweets cigars I remember you could buy them for 5 cents each, it has a sweet tip...Also the little cigars that had the wooden tip on them...But long ago I quit with all tobacco as I could tell it was damaging my health...Never smoked a bad pipe, cigar or cigarette though..I used to smoke cherry blend pipe tobacco and carter hall...

Big Foot

Montecristo white series Churchill. McAllans 12

specialk

A buddy treats himself once a year to opus x

TJay

Thanks guys,,,,are Maduro good?
Yes indeed. A maduro wrapper goes through an aging/fermentation process that produces a rich flavor. There are some folks that equate the dark color with strength but that's not necessarily so. I love a good cigar with a maduro wrapper. Cigars with a Cameroon wrapper are probably my favorites.

beretta

When I smoked cigars I preferred these, not too strong very nice smoke.
romeo-y-juliet-toro_2.png