Ford seat manufacturer, Adient, bans employees from wearing the American flag..,

Thread starter #1

drhunter1

Because it’s offensive. I can’t post it here be cause of language but the young lady who posted the video will probably be out of a job.

I don’t know about you folks but I’m just about sick and tired of these companies who profit from the opportunity this country affords only to turn around a show immense disdain for this country by giving into the woke mob! I’m sick of it.

The current Ford I Own will be the last one.

Found On Roadside Dead

Fix Or Repair Daily

Thread starter #7

drhunter1

Its gonna take more than that to give up my old 250
Everyone has to make their own decisions. I also found out that Ford is contributing to BLM.

Cmp1

No Ford for me,,,,well except for maybe a Roush Mustang,,,,😂 😂 😂 😂

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN MOD
Staff member
So many companies are social signaling right now we’d just about have to boycott every thing to show how most of us really feel. I drive a Nissan now but have owned most the flavors over the years.

Just buy used cars and trucks, even if its just a year or two old. Not only do you get a better deal but then you dont have to worry about supporting a company that doesnt support you. I think whats going on here is you are watching companies chase future dollars right now. The white middle and upper income class is now not a growing market share. Who IS growing as a market share are blacks and other minorities. They are becoming a bigger and wealthier part of the population. Companies see this and are trying to position themselves to take advantage. Face it. America has a changing face, and its not an old white conservative.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
So many companies are social signaling right now we’d just about have to boycott every thing to show how most of us really feel. I drive a Nissan now but have owned most the flavors over the years.
Hardest for me is Chick-fil-A but apparently I'm in the minority because the lines are still down the street

My yard is full of Fords, none of which were purchased new. Last new Ford I bought was in 1987. I ain't gotta clue what I was thinking in '87 that set my mind to getting a new car (other than I loved those new Thunderbirds)...

I can't justify in my mind paying a new car price for a vehicle that's going to depreciate so much, so fast.

flynlow

Student at the Hard Knock School of Aerodynamics
If we boycotted or stopped buying everything from every company that does or says something we don't like, we'd be living in a cave, nekid, eating swamp cabbage. If a Ford contractor is doing something I don't like, that's not going to cause me to give up my almost still new F-2 fitty that I dearly love almost as much as certain members of my own family.

Besides that, I NEED it, not just want it. I give that up then what? I have to go out and buy another heavy duty truck from another manufacturer that has a contractor who also does something I don't like. I'd still take a Ford any day over a gubmint motors subsidized truck. Sometimes we just have to pick and choose our battles and this one is not one I'm willing to fight over. Your mileage may vary.

GoodRaven

FYI - Adient also makes seats for Toyota, Nissan, Honda, GM, Chevy, Cadillac, Chrysler, Jeep, etc, etc...

They pretty much supply seats to anybody who makes cars or airplanes. (I know because worked on a project for them about 3 years ago...)

Thread starter #19

drhunter1

If I stopped buying the product from every company that disagreed with me politically, I would have to become a caveman.

I was born a Ford man and will die a Ford man.
It just ticks me off to no end. I swore off government motors after some bad experiences and the payoff they got. I love my truck. There is no where to go when it comes to this. I just hate the idea of funding it.

Balrog

It just ticks me off to no end. I swore off government motors after some bad experiences and the payoff they got. I love my truck. There is no where to go when it comes to this. I just hate the idea of funding it.
I feel the same way. Look at all the companies that felt the need to show support for the BLM peaceful riots. I don't want to do business with any of them, but pretty much have to.

The world you and I grew up in is gone with the wind.