Found any shed horns yet

Jim Boyd

Have some on cam today and yesterday that are still holding their antlers.

They will def come off soon.

Ace1313

Our typically hold until March in SWGA. Deer were still working scrapes as of last week.

DSGB

Have some on camera that have shed both sides, some only one, and others still holding in West Central GA.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Wilkes county trail cams still have em holdin on. On wasy home to day a medium size buck ran across rd in Madison co and he still had both

buckshed

Got most still holding on..but one of our shooters in pike county dropped one side last week..gonna check cams this weekend

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Speaking of sheds. I found these lying on the TV.
200 inch main frame and then the extra points scored evenly.
Gordan said he was extremely symmetrical and almost everything counted.
This was the largest set the deer grew. The year before set was found as well plus one side from the year before that. The deer has disappeared since never to be seen after he shed. Sounds exactly like MYBUCK. Well almost.
Just a big tail I thought I’d tell. Just seen it an hour ago on TV40BCFDE5-66F7-4001-87D1-7FF6444CA37F.jpeg

Found one side of a small eight on Saturday.. Lookin' for some bigger sheds that I know are probably within a 100 yard radius of that. It's like a treasure hunt..

Twiggbuster

Had a pic of three scrub bucks standing together over the weekend. 2 still had both.
Bigger one was flat topped.

Matthewmathis8

Saw a buck chasing a doe when I was driving thought the Chickamauga Battlefield earlier this week. He was hit after her.