Found this beauty at Franklin's today

I have a strict policy when it comes to kimber.

I do not pick them up.

Never had a gun fit my hand so well. Nice find!

Thread starter #10
I got the exact same gun. TLE II. Mines loves the Hornady xtp+p and I said I was going to shoot a deer with it this year but haven’t taken it out yet. That’s a great group. Mine shoots a tad high so I really have to bury that front sight.
I found some Hornady Ftx they was 40 dollars a box so I shot all I can afford today? at 25 yards i had to hold a inch low to get those groups. They are still a little high but will be good on a deer

hogdgz

I found some Hornady Ftx they was 40 dollars a box so I shot all I can afford today? at 25 yards i had to hold a inch low to get those groups. They are still a little high but will be good on a deer
That’s a great group, I would say something is in big trouble if you get your sites set on them.

Nice pistol. Surprised you got anyone at Franklin's to actually wait on you and make the sale.
Oddly enough, I was in there yesterday for the first time in years and I live here in Athens.

I didn't have any trouble getting waited on but I hear ya on the customer service. I'm not a big Franklin's fan but I will concede that in recent years they have improved - not that they had anywhere to go but up.