Found this beauty at Franklin's today

frankwright

Sweet!
I have a Tactical Custom II that I have shot 1000's of rounds through with no problems.
I also had a Custom II Two Tone and also a Ultra carry II in 9mm.
Kimber makes a fine gun and worth the money in my opinion!
tactical-custom-ii-thumb_1.png

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I have a strict policy when it comes to kimber.

I do not pick them up.

Never had a gun fit my hand so well. Nice find!

KevChap

Banned
I got the exact same gun. TLE II. Mines loves the Hornady xtp+p and I said I was going to shoot a deer with it this year but haven’t taken it out yet. That’s a great group. Mine shoots a tad high so I really have to bury that front sight.
I found some Hornady Ftx they was 40 dollars a box so I shot all I can afford today? at 25 yards i had to hold a inch low to get those groups. They are still a little high but will be good on a deer

hogdgz

I found some Hornady Ftx they was 40 dollars a box so I shot all I can afford today? at 25 yards i had to hold a inch low to get those groups. They are still a little high but will be good on a deer
That’s a great group, I would say something is in big trouble if you get your sites set on them.

snuffy

Know you will love it. I got an old Pro Carry I have had for over 20 years and love mine!

Jester896

Senior Clown
I used to carry my Ultra Raptor II and have again recently for a couple of weeks...never have had any hiccup with it...finish is worn off in several spots

Dr. Strangelove

Nice pistol. Surprised you got anyone at Franklin's to actually wait on you and make the sale.

Oddly enough, I was in there yesterday for the first time in years and I live here in Athens.

I didn't have any trouble getting waited on but I hear ya on the customer service. I'm not a big Franklin's fan but I will concede that in recent years they have improved - not that they had anywhere to go but up.

Latest posts