FoxPro Shockwave opinion

Hello All. I recently picked up a FoxPro Shockwave at a yard sale for $150. I haven't has a chance to take it out and use it. I really like hunting crows and after shooting 3 coyotes out of 1 food plot this deer season, I'll probably try my hand at some coyotes. I was just curious if any members had the shockwave and what is your opinion of it.

Fork Horn

Ive been looking at the shockwave for awhile now but haven’t decided whether it’s worth the cost. Sounds like you ran across a bargain. Hope some here have some experience with the shockwave and will share what they know to convince me one way or the other.

dslayer2

FoxPro Predator calls in general are good calls that have been around for a long time. I use an older FoxPro, but I've been drooling over the Shockwave for a while now. If you research reviews for the best predator calls, the Shockwave is always high up on everyone's list.

If you end up not wanting to keep it, let me know and I'll give you the $150 you paid for it (not holding my breath that will happen :ROFLMAO:).

billc

Excellent call. Great amp and speakers, preloaded with good set of sounds. Many high tech features. You got a bargain.

chase870

Possum Sox
The biggest issue I had was with the preset sounds and the fox bang as the remote is very sensitive and a bump can cause it to play what ever sound its set to. I put the volume at zero for the presets and the fox bang off, per the tech dept and it solved the problem. Play with it and you should be fine

Yotedawg

Awesome call. Two of my team run them. I personally run a cs24c foxpro. If you got it for $150 you did good. Put premium sounds on it and you will call dawgs.

Yotedawg

The biggest issue I had was with the preset sounds and the fox bang as the remote is very sensitive and a bump can cause it to play what ever sound its set to. I put the volume at zero for the presets and the fox bang off, per the tech dept and it solved the problem. Play with it and you should be fine
The fox bang has a sensitivity setting. I was running into that till I upped the sensitivity. However, now that we are running suppressed, the fox bang is not picking up the shot.