Free Alligator Trip Zone 1 or 1A

fuller729

We get on several large gators in Zone 1 and Zone 1A every year. Our group will not have a tag for this year so we will have extra time to take others who have tags in Zone 1 or 1A. If you get a tag and don’t have a way to hunt, we will offer to take you out for FREE just so we can be out there with you. We have 2 boats with everything needed so you will just have to show up with the tag and license. We are very familiar with all the regulations and know exactly what is allowed. You will just need your licenses and your tag. There are a lot of questions you will have and I can help you with all of them.

We are not a bunch of bandits and you will be safe with us. We are Fire Chiefs/Paramedics, another is Marine, a business owner and a County Government employee.

Please PM me and we can swap information. I can also send you some pictures of gators we have killed over the past few years. Look back at last years post for gators we have been fortunate to harvest.

Get the tag and I can help you out with everything else that is needed or any questions that you may have.

Last edited:

Hunter-Steve

I wish I could go this year. I have 6 points and will have 7 next year if you are still offering to go again next year. I'll be retired by then. So nothing should prevent me from going next year.

Deerhead

That is very kind! I have the points and have gone twice. I know its a big thrill chasing those monsters!

fuller729

Exciting News!!! We just got the ultimate alligator boat for our fleet. It is 22 ft long and 8 ft wide all welded aluminum boat. It is very stable and we can easily get 8 people on it legally!!! We can’t wait to put a giant gator in it (hopefully the state record)!!! We now have 4 boats between our crew. Remember to put in for those tags and let us know if you need our assistance with anything. I will post pics of the new Gator Boat when we have it set up!!!

Last edited: