FREE AMMO - Free Fishing Tournament Lake Lanier

LittleDrummerBoy

Tournament Flyer FINAL.jpg

LittleDrummerBoy

Beautiful fall afternoon out there yesterday. Six Mile Creek only gave up this bass and a 3 lb channel catfish (plus the turtle), but I saw lots of bait and had what felt like a 7-10 lb catfish spit out a hook. Fish were on blueback herring. Turtle was on a cut shad.

This Sat AM should start off cold and possibly brisk, but remember that fish feel the water temperature which was 73 deg in Six Mile Creek yesterday rather than the air temperature. I expect the water temp to be 68 deg or so Sat, so the drop in air temps won't strongly impact the fish.

Get out there and enjoy the fall weather, catch some fish, and come see us at the weigh in. If you get skunked, stop by the weigh in anyway for a goodie bag and a bag of frozen fish fillets (upon request, while they last). If you'd like, we'll even anoint your boat with oil and pray for your future fishing success.

There are many miracles in the Bible relating to catching fish. Pray for fishing success, but remember the blessing of Scripture is to "rule over the fish" not to rule over other men. Learn to pray for fish as part of your daily bread.
DSCN2355 (2).JPG

Beautiful fall afternoon out there yesterday. Six Mile Creek only gave up this bass and a 3 lb channel catfish (plus the turtle), but I saw lots of bait and had what felt like a 7-10 lb catfish spit out a hook. Fish were on blueback herring. Turtle was on a cut shad.

This Sat AM should start off cold and possibly brisk, but remember that fish feel the water temperature which was 73 deg in Six Mile Creek yesterday rather than the air temperature. I expect the water temp to be 68 deg or so Sat, so the drop in air temps won't strongly impact the fish.

Get out there and enjoy the fall weather, catch some fish, and come see us at the weigh in. If you get skunked, stop by the weigh in anyway for a goodie bag and a bag of frozen fish fillets (upon request, while they last). If you'd like, we'll even anoint your boat with oil and pray for your future fishing success.

There are many miracles in the Bible relating to catching fish. Pray for fishing success, but remember the blessing of Scripture is to "rule over the fish" not to rule over other men. Learn to pray for fish as part of your daily bread.
View attachment 1046418
God bless you. God is good!