Free boat show tickets..... ( Thursday-Friday )

Robert Eidson

GONetwork Member
My good buddy Capt Guy firor ( Former Owner Of The Dam store ) just sent me this email...

Robert, pass along to your contacts that they can print out free atlanta boat show tickets for thursday and friday on www.boatatlanta.com.
come see me at singleton marine/regal booth or call me at 770-403-9715
see you there.,capt guy

Free tickets can be found on link below..

http://www.boatatlanta.com/

Cricket Chunker

Link is not working (actually the link is, but the website on the other end is not).

Tried to google it, and the listed site info is correct, so it appears to be a problem with whomever they are hosted with, so it might be a temporary issue.

Here is the link directly to the "free ticket" page (this page is working, but for some reason I could not get the main page up. Had to navigate to this via google):

Free Atlanta Boat Show tickets for Thursday or Friday

Robert Eidson

GONetwork Member
Link is not working (actually the link is, but the website on the other end is not).

Tried to google it, and the listed site info is correct, so it appears to be a problem with whomever they are hosted with, so it might be a temporary issue.

Here is the link directly to the "free ticket" page (this page is working, but for some reason I could not get the main page up. Had to navigate to this via google):

Free Atlanta Boat Show tickets for Thursday or Friday

Thanks Double C !!!!!!!

Gibber

Success!

The original link that Robert provided worked like a charm. http://www.boatatlanta.com/

Click on the red "free ticket" link on the bottom right of the page. It will take you to a form to fill out, then will display a ticket that can be printed.

See you Thursday evening.

luigi

Anybody know of a way to get free tickets for Saturday? That would be more of a "Family Day." On Thursday, parents have to work and kids have school, and even though they are open until 9 PM, going after work/school isn't practical since the kids have homework and school the next day. Thursday can be a Family Day during Spring Break or the Summer.