Free

BULLDOG FAN

My registered Boykin has just had a litter of puppies with my neighbors registered black lab. I have 6 male and 1 female. I would love to give these puppies away to a good home. I think they will make excellent retrievers or deer trackers. 5 of them are chocolate and 2 are black. If anyone is interested shoot me a e-mail and I can send pictures. Right now they look more like a Boykin but I have no idea what they will look like later on. They are great looking dogs and should have good retrieving instincts.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Y'all couldn't afford a fence?!?!? :bounce:

J/K! They should be interesting dogs.

GeauxLSU

BULLDOG FAN said:
Right now they look more like a Boykin but I have no idea what they will look like later on.
Almost assuredly a Loykin or a Bab. :bounce:
Seriously, should be good hunting dogs. If you can take the ::ke: from your friends. :p
Some of the best hunting dogs I've ever been around were.... well... 'dogs'.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Mac

Nice

Wish me son was a little older.

Slug-Gunner

Where Do You Live?

It would help to know what town or even state you live in?

Many might be interested, including me, if I knew you lived within "reasonable" driving distance. I might consider one of the chocolate males if you're not too far away.

:confused: ::huh: :rolleyes: :clap:

Last edited:

GeauxLSU

Mac said:
:eek: :speechles :eek: :speechles Mac, take that back QUICK!!!! You will regret and be shocked how fast it flies. Sometimes I wish my guy was still that little cooing wrinkly mess he was the first couple of months. It was all a blur....
:(
It will all happen more than fast enough.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Slug-Gunner

Kids Growing Up With Dogs....

Mac said:

Nothing will bring you more joy and amusement that watching your child grow up alongside a young puppy. The puppy will mature fairly quickly but will "bond" and learn to "tolerate" the childs rough handling. All of my children grew up having a "new puppy" around at less than 1 year old. I actually think they all learned to crawl and walk much earlier due to their desire to keep up with the puppy - often using the puppy to hold on to and support them when learning to walk.

I only wish I could redo it all over again with a good digital camera and video most of the "antics" that often had me and my wife reeling in laughter. Like Phil says, "Enjoy them now, because they grow up faster than you can remember."

Both Boykins and Labs are extremely well-suited for being around children. They are both "tolerant" and "protective" of children. This is even MORE TRUE when they start off around the child(ren) as puppies.

:rolleyes: ::huh: :clap: :clap: :fine: ;)

Last edited:

BULLDOG FAN

I live in Camilla, Ga. which is about 30 miles south of Albany.
These pups will make great companions for small kids. I have a 6 year old son and the mother dog is 3 years old and she has always been great with him. He would rather play with him than me and I am the one who feeds her.

BULLDOG FAN

Here is a picture of Mom. This is her 2nd litter of puppies, of course this one was an accident. Her first litter were registered Boykins. Several people on this forum bought puppies. Early Riser has one.

Mac

Agree Phil not wishing him older

The first 7 months have went by in a blink, but 7 months old is alittle young for a puppy.

That kid will have all type of animals if it is up to me.
Our choc Lab is big enough for him to ride when he can hold on.

He is growing up too fast.

dbodkin

Hey they could have been ....

BODKINs :whip:

Boykin & Dobie