Fresh drove!

HogKillaDNR

Man, that's awesome right there. Look at all those fresh bacon pancakes about to be served up.

frankwright

I am surprised they have not torn down the tripod feeder yet.
I have never been able to keep one up unless I drive rebar in the ground and use heavy wire.
I had a picture of a big pig standing over a new one just like that with the top busted open and the motor 15 feet away.
Maybe your pigs are better behaved than mine!

sghoghunter

I have never been able to keep one up unless I drive rebar in the ground and use heavy wire.
I had a picture of a big pig standing over a new one just like that with the top busted open and the motor 15 feet away.

If it runs out of corn it won’t last long

dsweat

4' stakes holding it down and the feeder is only running 8 seconds a day. Just enough to keep'em interested but not over zealous.

ucfireman

Could, just get a permit to transport them to a USDA processor, pay the fee, package them up and then sell it. A lot of work but you could get a premium from the right folks. City farmers markets and snooty Atl restaurants.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
X a bunch on some fine looking swine! I Love me some red hogs…….and the black and white ones!