FSU beats the Dawgs

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
My brother in law is actually bragging about this. Any port in a storm I guess.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I watched them. I like the game. Dawgs didn't look anything like themselves against FSU. If I were a betting man, I'd easily put all my money on the Dawgs to beat FSU. Dawgs have been crushing the ball, but cooled off at the wrong time. Oh, well. Congrats to the 'Noles. Nobody is gonna beat Oklahoma, anyway. They way too skrong for errbody!

SpotandStalk

I watched them. I like the game. Dawgs didn't look anything like themselves against FSU. If I were a betting man, I'd easily put all my money on the Dawgs to beat FSU. Dawgs have been crushing the ball, but cooled off at the wrong time. Oh, well. Congrats to the 'Noles. Nobody is gonna beat Oklahoma, anyway. They way too skrong for errbody!

SC came into the regional pretty hot as well. FSU’s pitching game has been solid with their ace Sandercock leading the charge.

Probably right about Oklahoma those girls are tough. Will be fun to watch and see if anyone can knock them off.

MudDucker

Staff member
I watched a little bit of this and FSU's pitchin' was legit and that made the difference.

biggdogg

As much as I hate to say it, FSU is about the only team with any shot at preventing an Oklahoma 3-peat.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
It all makes sense now - your hater cream for FSU. There is an in-law involved.
I’ve said that at least four times here. That’s most of it. That and their fans are like the little brother you beat up but he keeps talking trash about how tough he is.

James12

I’ve said that at least four times here. That’s most of it. That and their fans are like the little brother you beat up but he keeps talking trash about how tough he is.

Little brother is what UGA still is to Saban, or grandson. But my in-laws are big UGA and OSU fans, so I get it.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Little brother is what UGA still is to Saban, or grandson. But my in-laws are big UGA and OSU fans, so I get it.
Yeah but we don’t try to act like we are better than them. The Florida State arrogance because of things none of the current players even know about has no Georgia analog.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Soft. ball.

Let that sink in for a minute.

:bounce:

::gone:

biggdogg

Soft. ball.

Let that sink in for a minute.

:bounce:

::gone:

One gets a completely different perspective of the game when they're involved in it 10 months out of the year.

Some folks ain't so lucky. ;)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Latest posts