FSU IS BACK!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
^^^^^^^^^^^Pretty much what he said. I mean where's teams like USCw, UCLA, Mich and Neb now? Think any of.the current recruits care about their storied history? Where are they landing in recruiting for it. It's the now and near future that matters to them. What is the team going to do for ME? Who's going to give ME abetter chance at a Championship?

Obviously the answer is UGA.
Better chance at a championship?:rofl:tUGA doesn't win championships. 1 sec championship since 2005. The only thing bright about UGA 's future is Kirby has recruited some of the best players in college football. He has yet to prove he can make georgia consistently competitive.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
He has yet to prove he can make georgia consistently competitive.

Let's see THREE straight SECe Championships, 1 SEC Championship, 1 Rose Bowl win, which also happened to be a CFP Playoff game and an appearance in the CFP Championship Game. How much more consistently competitive can you be?

SpotandStalk

Let's see THREE straight SECe Championships, 1 SEC Championship, 1 Rose Bowl win, which also happened to be a CFP Playoff game and an appearance in the CFP Championship Game. How much more consistently competitive can you be?

Everything listed except the East titles happened in 1 year. Not sure I'd call that consistent.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Everything listed except the East titles happened in 1 year. Not sure I'd call that consistent.

Point being UGA is in the conversation at the end EVERY year. How many other teams in the country can say that? 5? 6?

James12

It’s amazing how a trophy can change after 35years or so...

Attachments

• 3D6EBD17-FC01-460E-90BC-FEDA48B525A5.jpeg
    3D6EBD17-FC01-460E-90BC-FEDA48B525A5.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 1

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !