FSU/ Notre Dame

Whitefeather

Management Material
Did enjoy Coach Kelly’s comments to the media after that “execution” comment though

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Did enjoy Coach Kelly’s comments to the media after that “execution” comment though
Did he say what I thought he said? Sounded like he said his players ought to be executed.

Silver Britches

Did he say what I thought he said? Sounded like he said his players ought to be executed.
I just looked it up. He did say that. Dang! I thought no way he said that last night. I was getting up and gathering my things to go to bed when I heard him say that.

alphachief

Tough loss, but we never gave up. If we ever get an O-Line, watch out.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Unbelievable.
I go to bed with the Domers up by 17 and wake up to see the final score. Had to go back and read the recap.
May have been a loss for FSU but there has to be at least a sense of hope in Tallahassee this season. Well done.

Whitefeather

Management Material
He handled it like someone that’s unwoke to stuff. Asked the female reporter if she was stupid enough to believe he wanted to execute his players.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Unbelievable.
I go to bed with the Domers up by 17 and wake up to see the final score. Had to go back and read the recap.
May have been a loss for FSU but there has to be at least a sense of hope in Tallahassee this season. Well done.

Noles are gonna surprise a lot of people this year. They lost this one but they showed they got talent and grit and that Bobby Bowden never say die attitude. They are off to a good start in spite of the loss and they are going to improve as the season progresses. This game should be a big confidence booster for them.

Silver Britches

He handled it like someone that’s unwoke to stuff. Asked the female reporter if she was stupid enough to believe he wanted to execute his players.
I don't have a problem at all with what he said, but dang, just can't believe he had the footballs to say it. :bounce:

Silver Britches

Noles are gonna surprise a lot of people this year. They lost this one but they showed they got talent and grit and that Bobby Bowden never say die attitude. They are off to a good start in spite of the loss and they are going to improve as the season progresses. This game should be a big confidence booster for them.
Noles should be ranked in the next polls. I'd put them at about 17 or so.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The ACC needs this in my opinion. Clemson could just show up to the ACC championship game for a light scrimmage. Would love to see the noles back for that reason alone.

Agreed, make Dabo and the kittens sweat a bit.
Going to be watching some Noles to see how this plays out.

buckpasser

Just saw his post comment interview. I liked it. Two quotes that made me like him better were, “you thought I was serious? What’s wrong with you people?” And “I guess no one likes to be funny anymore.”

If they can’t take a joke, French seal them.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The Noles looked good, the turnovers cost them the game.

That and penalties and erratic play. There were moments of brilliance and showcased talent in between spells of the above. A lot of that will get ironed out. I expect an improved performance from them next week.

Silver Britches

The Noles looked good, the turnovers cost them the game.
That dumb decision to go for it in the 3rd in their own territory, cost them the game. That was so dumb, even a caveman knew better. Still scratching my head about that one. That was the wrong time and place to do that.

Last edited:

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
That dumb decision to go for it in the 3rd in their own territory, cost them the game. That was so dumb, even a caveman knew better. Still scratching my head about that one. That was the wrong time and place to do that.

Nope....the only play that costs you a game like that is your last offensive play. So we punted, ND still scores but takes another few minutes off the clock...the rest of the game plays out identical....we run out of time for the tieing FG :) A loss is when you have less points on the board at the end....everything leading up to that is cumulative.

Last edited: