Ft Pickens this weekend!

mdgreco191

Want to catch Spanish and King Mackerel from a Kayak!?!? This weekend is your chance to go with an experienced group out of Ft Pickens (Pensacola). Register at www.georgiakayakfishing.com.

This is a small taste of what you can expect this weekend...

<iframe width="480" height="270" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

weagle

I can't make it this year, but I'm going to try and get it on my schedule for next year assuming y'all go again. I've just got into kayak fishing last year and I want to go with a group. I've caught tons of bonita, kings, spanish, redfish, jacks, sharks and even tarpon off the piers in the gulf so I'm confident in my tackle and baits,but out in the ocean in my kayak is something I want to do with some back-up :)

Hope you kill em. Post pics please.

mdgreco191

I can't make it this year, but I'm going to try and get it on my schedule for next year assuming y'all go again. I've just got into kayak fishing last year and I want to go with a group. I've caught tons of bonita, kings, spanish, redfish, jacks, sharks and even tarpon off the piers in the gulf so I'm confident in my tackle and baits,but out in the ocean in my kayak is something I want to do with some back-up :)

Hope you kill em. Post pics please.

Thanks and I will make sure to get a recap out. Pretty confident this will be on the schedule again next year.

Tom W.

The last time I fished off the pier at Ft. Pickens I thought I had a whale. It turned out to be a giant sea turtle of some sort. The rascal just took my squid and headed upstream. I slowed him down long enough to see his massive head. I don't believe that I even fazed it.
All of the people on the pier gathered around me, not really giving me any room to maneuver. When the line finally broke, I flew backwards and bowled over three or four people. Because of them I never hit the deck, although they did......