Full time face masks in Savannah starting tomorrow

Lilly001

They are starting that nonsense down here in Fl.
But they are leaving it up to each local government for now.
A local city (Sarasota) voted for the mask but the surrounding county and other nearby towns said no to it.
They made it a 50.00 ticket.
I don't see the local cops caring about enforcing it unless they get direct orders.

NC has a mask order now, I just returned from visiting my parents in Hendersonville. The local PD and sheriff's dept both stated that they will not be enforcing the order but that businesses can ask folks without masks to leave and law enforcement will charge them with trespassing if they refuse.

snooker1

Went to CircleK this morning on my way to work to get my morning Mtn Dew when the cashier told me I had to wear a mask or I couldn't come in, apparently this is a policy covering all CirkleK stores.

I won't be frequenting any places requiring masks, the doctors office and outpatient lab I can understand, those I'll comply with, others just won't get my business, I like Savannah, but have no plans to visit there in the near future anyway.

j_seph

Went to CircleK this morning on my way to work to get my morning Mtn Dew when the cashier told me I had to wear a mask or I couldn't come in, apparently this is a policy covering all CirkleK stores.
Can you please identify the one who robbed you and beatyou up?

No, they had a blue mask on