funny fishin story post

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Just so y'all will not be looking to hard for the post, we deleted it due to mature content.

The young lady needed just a bit more clothing for a family site.

Thanks for your understanding.

Toliver

Good thing I saved the pic when I did. :D Hey, does a deleted post take away from my post count? If so, you just saved me 10 cents on that cookout ticket. :clap:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Not in this case. I just sent the post to place where only I can see it!

So it still counts against you! :D

Toliver

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: at both of you. 667. :)

ramblinrack

i can be mature (when i have to)...where is the pic???

:( :confused: ::huh:

Toliver

Toliver

Stop it. I'm gonna tell........um..........er..........well.......... ummmmmmm well I'm gonna tell somebody, I just don't know who would care at the moment. But just you wait, I'll find somebody and when I do MISTER, you're gonna be in trouble!!

H

HT2

Tol.....

You can't threaten the "ADMINISTRATORS"!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are the one's that allow us to be here at Woody's!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I just can't believe I haven't been "BANNED" yet....... ::huh:

Toliver

That wasn't a threat. It was more like a pathetic whine!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Maybe tomorrow Tim! ::huh: :whip: ::ke:

Just kiddin' HT2! it would be a very borin' place without our lead character!!!

Toliver

Who's Tim? Is he in on this with you?

Toliver

I'm melting...I'm melting......You wicked little man, you threw water on my post count and I'm melting....melting.....melti....

stumpman

Banned
Dont we have an after 10:00 section :D we want the pics we need the pics :banginghe give me the pics :shoot: :bounce: seriously if anyone has the story and pics send to well just PM it tome and ill be happy :clap:

Toliver

Ooops. Too late.

stumpman

Banned
Toliver your great i dont care what bender says. bender you better leave Toli alone hes my hero. Thanks toliver guy's ill be back in a few minutes going to the out house well my wife just saw it and said im goin to the dog house thats ok i saved her in my favorites "HeHe".

Toliver

You reckon she'd be available to be my fishing partner in Woody's bass tournament?