funny fishin story post

stumpman

Banned
If so we can take my boat and ill buy the gas and bait well we wont be needin any bait hey something smells fishy about this. :bounce:

Toliver

That's mighty nice of you to lend me your boat. I'll be sure to bring it back to you nice and clean.

Toliver

This thread sure has gotten an awful lot of attention considering the original post and picture are both AWOL!! :bounce:

And what do I have to do to recover all those post counts that were stolen? Don't make me make pathetic whiney posts again!!! :mad:

Toliver

Bowbender said:
Ya jeff sure knows how to stop and start a thread. :bounce:

Did you realy save that pic, if so send ASAP

Oh yeah, I saved it. If I send it to you, what's in it for me?

Toliver

Bowbender said:
You can have a date with my sister, she love a man in uniform.

Get Jeff to ok it and I will post a pic of her.
She is not naked or any thing just wereing a bikini.

I don't think I should be asking Jeff for favors tonight now, do you? :D

Toliver

Jeff Young said:
Why do say that 666?!?!?! :bounce:

God, I love an administrator with a sense of humor!!!!!

Anyone know where we can get one? ::huh: ::huh:

Jkidd

Devil boy it would be bad if your post count got STUCK on that # you know every morning when you wake up youd be back on that # then the next day same thing. It would be like that movie where the guy keeps waking up on the same day over and over .... It can be done .. hehehe

Jason

Toliver

Jkidd said:
Devil boy it would be bad if your post count got STUCK on that # you know every morning when you wake up youd be back on that # then the next day same thing. It would be like that movie where the guy keeps waking up on the same day over and over .... It can be done if the admins want it.. hehehe

Jason

I dare you.

stumpman

Banned
Bender

bender i know you aint pickin on my buddy now are ya ::huh: i hope this pic is of a good lookin girl :clap: but ive got a feelin its not .:eek: ::ke:

Toliver

Bowbender said:
Shes purrdy onest :D

Boss man will get mad at me if'n I don't send to him for approval

Chicken.

Timbo

Man,you guys have WAY to much time one yer hands :p

bradpatt03

dang...i didn't know my story and picture was gonna get a huge thread started....especially after it got erased :bounce:

stumpman

Banned
Im with bender great pic :speechles next time just PM it to everyone over 18 on the board ok :D that shouldnt take to long should it? :cool:

bradpatt03

there ya go...how about everyone who wants to see it emails me a copy of some id and then we can talk. maybe we should get an over 18 forum?.......... ::huh: doubt it would ever work but hey ya never know what technology is capable of these days

Handgunner

Jeff, it's about time you taught Toliver some manners and how to respect authoritii!!! :D

QuakerBoy

Delton said:
Jeff, it's about time you taught Toliver some manners and how to respect authoritii!!! :D

Yeah.....maybe now Delton will quit crying when toliver picks on him :p :D

Handgunner

Jeff, Rich is pickin' on me!!!

If it ain't one, it's another :banginghe

Toliver

Sissy.