Furloughed fed wants work

shootemall

Hello, I'm a furloughed federal employee who lives in Acworth. In looking for work until the shutdown is over. I'm having trouble finding work because employers know I'll be gone once the government reopens. I'm getting on my wife's nerves (just kidding), but I would like to make a few bucks. If possible I'd stay on part time after I go back to work, depending on the schedule/location. Thanks!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Wish you were closer I could use help with some manual type labor right now.

Duff

Surely someone in that area has something. Ttt

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Well, the wife pointed out a few things around here that I can't do right now. I've got a couple of big boxwood bushes that I've cut mostly down but need to be dug out of the ground with a maddock so they won't be in the way of the house painters. Also, a little bit of pole saw trimming in my overgrown Leyland cypress. And I really need a load of firewood!
Shootemall, shoot me a PM... You got a truck?

shootemall

Thanks for the suggestions. I was able to pick up work as a background extra on some projects filming nearby this week. Can't name them (signed non-disclosure agreements) but thankful the good Lord blessed me with work all this week. Gov is back open on Monday, thanks!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Good deal, shootemall. Glad you were able to find something.
I got your p.m., thanks.I've got a couple of three other fellows working on a load of firewood for me to so nothing all that important. Good luck at the movies and then back at work!

Artfuldodger

Thanks for the suggestions. I was able to pick up work as a background extra on some projects filming nearby this week. Can't name them (signed non-disclosure agreements) but thankful the good Lord blessed me with work all this week. Gov is back open on Monday, thanks!

And now you are an actor and will be famous one day!