G Day game

Fletch_W

Banned
Beautiful pass to end the half. He threw a dime.

Nolan Smith has been harrassing him all day, I'm looking forward to Nolan Smith getting in everyone else's grill this season.

Also Zeus made a couple people look really stupid earlier.

MudDucker

Staff member
Saw a lot of good things. Surprised out Stetson came out and drove the team right down the field going 4 for 4.

We got some hoses, lets hope they look like hoses against opposing teams.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
that Brock kid is dang good!!!
Brock looked good but Beck did as well and Beck will be QB #2 in the fall!

"Quarterback Carson Beck: It was impressive to see the leaps Beck has taken since the limited viewing at one of the scrimmages last fall. Beck looks fluid playing the position, and his arm strength and pocket presence are on par with what a future starting SEC quarterback should look like. Beck finished 22-31 for 236 yards with 2 touchdowns and an interception."

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I was glad to see them using the TE's more. Hope the stick to it.

Hope springs eternal. I don't have the stats but I bet passes to TE's last year numbered in the single digits.

Madsnooker

Did Ohio State have a Spring Game or are they sticking to the whole 6 game schedule from now on.. ::ke::bounce:

Yes they did have a spring game and I'm sure you knew that since the sports world went crazy over all the 5☆ receivers running all over the field catching balls from 3 different 5☆ QBs and which one would replace the QB your pups let us borrow. ::ke:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yes they did have a spring game and I'm sure you knew that since the sports world went crazy over all the 5☆ receivers running all over the field catching balls from 3 different 5☆ QBs and which one would replace the QB your pups let us borrow. ::ke:

QB we let you borrow????

Oh... You mean the kid that couldn't earn his spot by playing.. Fromm's backup? That kid?

Madsnooker

QB we let you borrow????

Oh... You mean the kid that couldn't earn his spot by playing.. Fromm's backup? That kid?
Yes, that kid. Again us Buckeyes are forever grateful. Dude was a warrior for OSU!!!:clap::wink:

In 21 games for OSU he threw for over 5400yds 67tds to 9 int and ran for another 15tds. That's 82tds with 9 pics. He threw for just under 70% completion and a qb rating of just under 180.

If yall get any other qbs that can't read a defense and only throws to his first read and Kirby thinks he can't get it done for him please let us know.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yes, that kid. Again us Buckeyes are forever grateful. Dude was a warrior for OSU!!!:clap::wink:

In 21 games for OSU he threw for over 5400yds 67tds to 9 int and ran for another 15tds. That's 82tds with 9 pics. He threw for just under 70% completion and a qb rating of just under 180.

In the BIG... That really doesn't amount to squat anywhere else..
He'll always be Jake Fromm's backup.... ;)