G Max docs

zedex

So all she is saying is what is already known. I suspect that's all she is going to say. Unless she can say, and prove she actually witnessed any sexual contact, nothing will happen to anyone.

I highly doubt she saw anything of value other than billyboy kissed a kid or Andrew put his arm around one. And neither of these things constitute a crime. All that will come of this is "some people did something, but we dont know, and cannot prove, what"

dwhee87

So all she is saying is what is already known. I suspect that's all she is going to say. Unless she can say, and prove she actually witnessed any sexual contact, nothing will happen to anyone.

I highly doubt she saw anything of value other than billyboy kissed a kid or Andrew put his arm around one. And neither of these things constitute a crime. All that will come of this is "some people did something, but we dont know, and cannot prove, what"
There are tapes. Guarantee it. You don't run an operation like that and not have a 'security' blanket. Epstein didn't hang himself. Neither will G Max.

buckpasser

I don’t know how far down the rabbit hole I’ll let myself get about these people, but I am sure they are sick, satanic, and surrounded by people capable of covering up some or all of their misconduct pretty effectively.

Thread starter #5

Flash

I don’t know how far down the rabbit hole I’ll let myself get about these people, but I am sure they are sick, satanic, and surrounded by people capable of covering up some or all of their misconduct pretty effectively.
Q claims they have it all, don't know if Q is speaking of this, others things, or just blowing hot air