GA 4th District results

Thread starter #1
With a mere 10% of the polls counted :

Johnson 75%

McKinney25%

I hope I see Cynthia working at McDs soon.

:flag:

Thread starter #2
I forgot to add , she is already crying "Voter Impropriety" She is alleging her "people" could not get to the voting place, her name was not on the ballot, etc,etc,etc......

I can hardly wait to see how this plays out...

Lostoutlaw

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pop: :pop: :pop: bye! bye! MISS HOT STUFF :flag: :flag:

"The White Crackers and the Jews did it to me". Just watch and see. I'm sure George Bush had a hand in it too.

For all the years she has been there, she has never authored one single bill. Of course, that may not be all bad.

Robk

Like to hear someone play that "na, na, na, goodbye" song during her concession speech. LOL

Hey Cyn, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on the way out. Woohoo.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
I hope she comes back and wins and Joe Leiberman loses.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
agarr said:
Please explain why you want McKinney to win?
They are going to vote basically the same. It would suit me fine to have a crazy loud mouthed liberal over a soft spoken reasonable seeming liberal who will vote basically the same. Make no mistake the 4th will remain a liberal bastion in Georgia if Mr Jackson wins.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Ga Bass Fisher said:
I think his Avatar says it all.
Are you making an assumption concerning my beliefs based on my avatar?:smash:

It appears Mr. Johnson will win. The politics of the district will not change, but at least we will have a gentleman and not a Trollop.

Just saw her campaign manager on channel 2. He said "If she loses, she needs to concede gracefully". In other words all pinkiepinkiepinkiepinkie is breaking loose in the hotel room, but he needs a job sometime in the very near future.

Methinks the rats are deserting the ship, quickly.

Thread starter #16
Howard Roark said:
They are going to vote basically the same. It would suit me fine to have a crazy loud mouthed liberal over a soft spoken reasonable seeming liberal who will vote basically the same. Make no mistake the 4th will remain a liberal bastion in Georgia if Mr Jackson wins.
Agreed. However, I want to see someone else making that vote. Crazy Cynthia has outlasted her welcome.

Johnson still has to beat the Republican candidate in November. She is a Black female FWIW......

Maybe the Republicans will rise up and take the seat.:rofl:

I know I am dreaming on this one.

Thanks for the clarification Mr. Roark. I appreciate it.

Ga Bass Fisher said:
I think his Avatar says it all.
Yeah Howards a big Sinthia Loving Liberal. Cant trust that fella. pinkiepinkiepinkiepinkie steal your taxes one minute and the next its your TV.

Cynthia has lost and instead of a concession speech she made us listen to a song by Pink, Now she is running down George W and telling all the good she has done.