Ga Great-grandmother set to break a record !!

Duff

Her great grandchildren could have great aunts and/or great uncles 9 yrs younger than them(if they all had children at 16 yrs old) :speechles :speechles :speechles

H

HT2

Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What they puttin' in the water down there in Worth County????? :speechles :speechles

You'd think she would know what causes pregnancy by now...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

southernclay

Gross

Jeff Phillips

Who is going to raise those kids?

She will probably be dead before they are out of high school :rolleyes:

Duff

Saw it one the news last night. She had her tubes tied 34 yrs ago ::huh:

She was asked about the doctor that did the surgery and she said, "oh he's dead now". :eek:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Man what a life these poor kids will probably end up with. Course this was not her fault like the other lady at 57 or so last week taking fertility drugs.

Jim

H

HT2

J T.....

Jim Thompson said:
Man what a life these poor kids will probably end up with. Course this was not her fault like the other lady at 57 or so last week taking fertility drugs.

Jim

Yeah, but the "FERTILITY DRUGS" don't cause pregnancy......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
LOL Tim, I guess you are right...but I dont have a problem with doing what caused the baby, I have a problem with not taking precautions at that age and heck even promoting the process!

Jim

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Jim,

What precautions would you have recomended for her?

After all she had been sterile for 34 years ::huh:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Marvin, on the lady here in GA who was sterile, no precautions are needed. Heck I was fixed and go on the premise that it is permenant. This was not her fault.

Now on the other grandma who was on fertility drugs....she was the one who needs her butt kicked.

Jim

Handgunner

mpowell said:
look on the bright side--the kids will be able to sit on the floor and bre*stfeed!

Hard to breastfeed powdered milk! :D

pendy

You guys are so funny!! :fine: :fine: