GA Tech / Florida State - 2020 Game Thread

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Ought to be a good'n today between these 2 playoff contenders!

Silver Britches

Noles take advantage of the INT to put 7 on the board.

Noles 7

Yellerflies 0

Silver Britches

Weather delay. This will allow both teams to go into the locker room and settle their nerves down.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
tech sux!!!!! Go Noles!!!!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Go tech , just because I picked them to win , maybe they tie

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
48 year Tech fan and former season ticket holder.

I'm done with Tech and college sportsball.

They can kneel down on a bouncing betty as far as I'm concerned.

alphachief

We’re still not a good team. Not a good Defense and we can’t run the ball. Penalties and turnovers have saved us through the first half. We’ll see if our coaches can make adjustments in the second half.

westcobbdog

We’re still not a good team. Not a good Defense and we can’t run the ball. Penalties and turnovers have saved us through the first half. We’ll see if our coaches can make adjustments in the second half.
Agree Alpha it’s tough to watch. I think FSU can get a better qb than Blackman, who’s pretty mediocre, imo. Tech may not score 60 pts all year.

lbzdually

Banned
Nobody is going to beat Clemson this year since they get away with pretty much tackling receivers almost every play. Good to see FSU go down. I'm having a tough time getting into any game so far. I want to just watch a game without being preached to every chance the announcers can.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Nobody is going to beat Clemson this year since they get away with pretty much tackling receivers almost every play. Good to see FSU go down. I'm having a tough time getting into any game so far. I want to just watch a game without being preached to every chance the announcers can.
Trying to watch this Clemson game. Announcer was just talking about "racial inequality".
Just call the game!