GA Tech / Florida State - 2020 Game Thread

ClemsonRangers

Trying to watch this Clemson game. Announcer was just talking about "racial inequality".
Just call the game!

didnt watch or listen, wont participate as long as they wear the commie stickers, surprised that datboy swallowed the propaganda

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I didn't even know they were playing ??? Did they kneel ???
I honestly do not know. I didn't see the very beginning of the game, in fact, when the second weather delay came during the 1st qtr, I never watched any more. Got busy with something else and forgot them.

Good win, though. And on the road.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I honestly do not know. I didn't see the very beginning of the game, in fact, when the second weather delay came during the 1st qtr, I never watched any more. Got busy with something else and forgot them.

Good win, though. And on the road.

I'm kinda burnt out on all sports now a days . .

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I'm kinda burnt out on all sports now a days . .
I kind of feel the same, bud. It just don't feel the same. I doubt I watched an hour of football yesterday. Maybe watched 30 minutes of the Clemson game last night. Just not feeling the excitement right now. We'll see how it goes from here.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
After 48 years as a Tech fan and 54 total years as an NCAA football fan(I was an Auburn fan while my father was in night school at Auburn) I have stopped supporting college sportsball.

I still hate the Georgia Bulldogs though.

THWg!

treemanjohn

Banned
Collins is very good and Tech is much better. If you drew a10 mile radius around the Tech campus you'll have some of the best recruits in the country. Maybe he'll figure out how to get them to stay home

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Collins is very good and Tech is much better. If you drew a10 mile radius around the Tech campus you'll have some of the best recruits in the country. Maybe he'll figure out how to get them to stay home
All he has to do is go to one of those "peaceful protests" and he could load up on talent.. :bounce: