Garmin Echomap Uhd 93sv Us LakevÜ G3 W/Gt54uhd transom Transducer

JohnK

Anyone have this unit? What do you think? Is it networkable? I know it says wi fi but is it networkable on wi fi?
I was intending to get a helix 7msi g3 but hb says the 7's are not going to be supported in the future. I'm not keen on patronizing folks that sell stuff they don't intend to service if needed.

RamblinWreck

I have one. The wifi is for connecting to your phone to run Active Captain, for updates and such. The units will not network over wifi. It has one Panoptix/Ethernet port, and I use mine to connect to the LiveScope GLS-10 box. If you want to network to more than one thing, you will have to buy a network hub.

The GT56 just came out and is a better transducer, especially on Side Vu. The GT54 is okay, but I may upgrade to the GT56.

JROESEL

Get it, there amazingly easy to work, and customer service is great, I own 5 units in 2 different rigs, the new uhd transducer is different then on mine, looks like it’s better then the 93sv plus models, it gives better images on clearvu, sidevu, it was already great with the chirp sonar, if you look it up on google, there are actual pictures of what the images look like, with comparisons, and it’s 599, you can’t beat that

RamblinWreck

The 599 one comes with the GT54 transducer, not the new GT56. Still a great deal.

The mtn man

I have the 93sv and love. It, but i do not use networking.

Stingray23

How's it compare to the Lowrance Elite 9TI that BPS had for $599 also? they sold out of the Lowrance, had considered the Garmin but don't really know enough about them to compare, kinda new to the graph scene, just purchased my boat a little over a month ago and want to upgrade the electronics

JROESEL

Stingray, I took lowrance hd9 gen 3s off and put garmin 93sv plus on my rig, lowrance customer service is awful, garmin is a lot easier to use