Gator concerns?

cracker4112

I will add that gator attacks happen way more regularly when a gator gets used to humans and begins to not be scared. Down here the attacks generally occur near where yankees are feeding them because they like to see them. A fed gator is extremely dangerous to people and pets alike.

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
Not too long ago a visiting golfer at Hilton Head reached in to pick up a ball at waters edge. A gator grabbed his arm and began the death roll which "luckily" popped the golfer's arm off. He lost an arm, but lived. Gil

GRT24

Up here near Hilton Head gator took a woman walking her dog a couple of years ago.
We were actually in Hilton ahead when it happened. It happened up in Sea Pines. I accidentally caught one the day before on a jig flipping under a bridge in one of the canals.

I hunted the central FL section of the St Johns River for 2 decades. I know all about that. I stopped hunting a dog on that water loooong before I moved out of there. Scary how quick they come out of nowhere. I’ve stepped on them wading in twice in that time. The #7’s will keep them from your dead ducks before you get to them. ??
Woman attacked in SouthCarolina this past week end