Gators anyone?

treadwell

Our group watched a group of game wardens with our binoculars, acting like they were fishing out of a pontoon boat, but actually watching gator hunters that might be tempted ........Game wardens don't play when it comes to gators. Years ago, (5, last time we drew), we were checked by three different groups, two Ga, one Alabama. The Alabama warden actually set a floating decoy up in a creek on the Alabama side.

REDNECK1

I have 7 points but have never put in for the draw. I'd like to be able to go get the one in the pic below.
View attachment 1019590

View attachment 1019591

My son and I fished all the way around him and he never moved. We put in at Lakepoint, above Eufaula so I'm not sure if a Georgia license would be okay over there. We were on the lake though and fishing on Georgia licenses.
Make sure you know where you are at and not in the refuge.

hambone76

It all depends on what happens with the number of COVID cases over the next 2 months. I'm hoping this virus goes away soon and the country returns to near normal. I have 5 preference points and am planning on applying. The only thing that will prevent me is if I can't travel due to this pandemic.
If we draw this year, my Daughter will be the one doing the hunting. We might be seeing you down there!

Last edited: