***General Discussion Weather Thread #2 2018***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene728

:pop::pop::pop::pop:

Oh. And it’s raining here. Gotta keep it on track you know.

sbfowler

Need the board's help on the real chance of rain/storms on Saturday, May 5? Weather forecasts say 30 percent. Planning an outdoor graduation party and need the real deal. Asking for metro Atlanta/Gwinnett County/Snellville. Thanks in advance!!

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Need the board's help on the real chance of rain/storms on Saturday, May 5? Weather forecasts say 30 percent. Planning an outdoor graduation party and need the real deal. Asking for metro Atlanta/Gwinnett County/Snellville. Thanks in advance!!

GFS says late in the afternoon / evening. Very late. NAM doesn't reach out that far yet.

With only 30% chance go ahead and plan for it with contingencies, such as any outdoor event should have. ;)

smokey30725

I took the NOAA / NWS storm spotter class last night up in NW Georgia. Man, was it ever informative! I walked away with a lot of knowledge in regards to severe weather.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Nothing showing for the next two weeks. Might be a sprinkle or three but the chances are minimal.

Gonna be hot and dry. Hot as in the 90's for highs at times.

Not my favorite kind of weather.

Mine either! I reckon it's getting about that time of year where you and I need to exercise that plan we made....... Just pull up camp and head north to NCHillbillys place!!! The land of no ac unit needed! You ready?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
:whip::smash::whip::smash:

Patriot44

Banned
We are going to be headed up to NCHillbilly land in a few weeks. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.