***General Discussion Weather Thread #2 2018***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Why do you peoples photo's say "attachement number" under them and your pics are all tiny and stuff and have to be clicked on to see them good?

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_36.png

Greene728

I am so sick and tired of rain it ridiculous. We have had just a tad over 4.5 inches the last two afternoons. Hay on the ground, catfish pond overflowed, driveway gone. Just keeps coming. Rant over.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I am so sick and tired of rain it ridiculous. We have had just a tad over 4.5 inches the last two afternoons. Hay on the ground, catfish pond overflowed, driveway gone. Just keeps coming. Rant over.
You ought to try and make a living working out here in it. We've been fortunate not to miss any days this week or last but the 2 weeks prior we missed 3-4 working days

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Got a 40% or better chance of some good boomers this afternoon / evening and again we are in the "slight" risk area for severe weather. After last night I believe a few of you know what that means, so don't be caught off guard.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Got a 40% or better chance of some good boomers this afternoon / evening and again we are in the "slight" risk area for severe weather. After last night I believe a few of you know what that means, so don't be caught off guard.

Got the interweb back?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Got the interweb back?
Yes. Turns out, after I took my case all the way to the executive level of our ISP that the problem was a teenager and his mother thinking, against dad's advice, that they were IT guru's who knew better and got to screwing around with the ISP password which locked us out. It doesn't excuse the ISP taking 4 days to respond, and one tech lying about being here on day 3, but it does validate dad's warnings not to screw with the router. Then end result is we'll have a new ISP come Wednesday and teenager and his mother are enjoying a meal of crow for the next few days.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Few days!! I would have a plaque made.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Few days!! I would have a plaque made.
The tech found it funny that the issue wasn't on their end. I reminded him that a tech lying about being here on day 3 and then me having to go to the top to get him there on day 4 was more of an issue than the origin of the technical problems. He along with others in Windstream failed to see the point. Wednesday that issue will no longer be a problem with their corporation. Getting internet, TV and security system cheaper than what they provided marginally for just an internet service.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Lost power at work for 30 minutes with a thunder boomer in the 30083

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Severe storm just rolled through here. Wind, hail, lightning, and torrential downpour.

smokey30725

Some heavy stuff rolling through Dalton right now. Wind is howling.

Patriot44

Banned
WHOO.

Attachments

• 3AFA11F3-4313-4E6B-BCC9-C0444A593DE6.png
    3AFA11F3-4313-4E6B-BCC9-C0444A593DE6.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.