*** Georgia ASA SOY totals and More ***

passthru24

Not sure where to start this, so I will just start here. First, I would like to apologize to all the Georgia Shooters for the ASA SOY program and standings not being handled or cared for in an appropriate way. You all deserve much more than what was given this time around. This will not happen again !! To all the ASA shooters that were involved in the SOY and shooting most the state qualifiers, Thank You!! Thank You for supporting ASA, and for supporting each club that hosted a state qualifier. Without your support these clubs will not survive. Please try and support all Archery Clubs because this is the only way will keep archery striving in Ga. I will have all the SOY totals and winners listed below. If anyone has in question about the totals, please feel free to call me. Second, I want to Thank all the Clubs that hosted the state qualifiers and their hard work in supporting Georgia and Georgia Shooters. These clubs worked so hard to provide the shooters the opportunity to qualify for the state championship and just have a place to go shoot. Remember, supporting these clubs will be the only way they will be able to continue to host shoots. A Huge Thank You to all the Georgia Shooters and all shooters that supported Georgia in it is ASA Federation and State Championship. We have the best state ever, and some of the Best Archery Families as well. As we move on, I will be contacting all the clubs again and getting ready for 2022. Please remember, your support we only keep this clubs alive. Again, Please except my sincere Apology, as we move on to next year I will not let you down again. We wish everyone Good Luck at the last couple ASA National Events and on a Great Hunting Season. Sincerely, Georgia State ASA Director Scott Parrott

Men's Open 45

Keith Dixon
Men's Open 40
James Godlewski
Senior Known 45
Ken Wood
Super Senior Known
Buster Marrell
Senior Hunter
Willie Johnson
Hunter
Slaton Crider