Georgia Fans

GTMODawg

BANNED
dogs are really great defense

Very impressive but should be taken with a grain or two of salt. Auburn with a lake has no offensive line. They are LOUSY on the O-line. UGAs defense is elite but they will face a better offensive line this week than they did last week....

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Very impressive but should be taken with a grain or two of salt. Auburn with a lake has no offensive line. They are LOUSY on the O-line. UGAs defense is elite but they will face a better offensive line this week than they did last week....

UAB ???

GTMODawg

BANNED

Absolutely. UAB is solid on both sides of the ball. They ain't Cincinnati solid but they are a very good football team. UGA wins with relative ease but the game will be close to midway through the third. Their O line is better than Clem's son's. The D line is not close though....good but not nearly elite like Auburn with a lake.....

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
...good but not nearly elite like Auburn with a lake.....

"Elite" and "Auburn" don't even go in the same sentence.

What does go together with Auburn is "Sixteen" & "Three"..

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
now y’all are taking about UAB like they’re better than Clemson. Maybe you’ll actually score an offensive touchdown against them. Kick up Daniels in the Heisman race again (in your dreams)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
now y’all are taking about UAB like they’re better than Clemson. Maybe you’ll actually score an offensive touchdown against them. Kick up Daniels in the Heisman race again (in your dreams)

What do you mean "y'all" Auburn fan?:bounce:

Browning Slayer

You mean like the way you Barners propped up akron?

GTMODawg

BANNED

UAB absolutely has a better starting offensive line than Clem's son has. They fall off sharply in depth but their starting 5 and their tight ends are very effective....they rarely fail to score when they manage to get into scoring position and are very balanced offensively.....and lead the nation in pass blocking last season and all of those linemen return for 2021. Scoring in the red zone requires good offensive line play at any level. Auburn with a lake may have the worst offensive line UGA will see this season including Vandy.....

MCBUCK

UAB is a decent team. But I do not believe they have a better offensive line than Clemzun. Are they good? Absolutely but they just are it on the same level as CU

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Georgia has no one left to play but Bama in Atlanta in the SECCG.

This is the year to end the 41 year drought. Cakewalk from here on out. I think the Citadel could run the table with the rest of the Bulldogs' schedule.

Sucks for us haters. I was hoping to get another couple decades out of the streak.

bullgator

This is the year to end the 41 year drought. Cakewalk from here on out. I think the Citadel could run the table with the rest of the Bulldogs' schedule.

Sucks for us haters. I was hoping to get another couple decades out of the streak.
Georgia’s defense may be legit, but an offense that didn’t score would be a good reason to tap the brakes on NC talk.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

That “but” is a tall order for a team whose offense didn’t get off the bus.

Dawgs need to find a few hundred yards of passing game against a D that’s just as good.

The Tide had over 500 yds of passing with over 9 yds per play passing.

Browning Slayer

But you don't watch football....

GT lost this past weekend, Stick to that...:bounce::bounce::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talk about a kick to the..................................................................................

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Last 3 posts coming from haters or sooper fans of course. We won a game. Thats pretty much all it is. Let's pontificate about week 8. Everyone in college football has either won or lost a game so far. The Bammers "torched" Miami's world class db's lol. The gators looked great against Karen University. Then you got Jim all up on bogart. Congrats

Browning Slayer

That “but” is a tall order for a team whose offense didn’t get off the bus.

Dawgs need to find a few hundred yards of passing game against a D that’s just as good.

The Tide had over 500 yds of passing with over 9 yds per play passing.
Dawgs need to find one thing... SABAN clinging to life on a straw.

There is one team. Bama.

There's only one team. Bama. Its always Bama.

I hope Saban dies in PAIN! But everything revolves around Bama. We sit at #2. But Bama.. Bama.. Bama.. Bama...