Georgia football RB Lovasea Carroll makes positional switch to CB

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ugawir...ea-carroll-makes-positional-switch-to-cb/amp/

6'1 195 should be a good one!

I’ve had running backs I’ve recruited at other places I was who said, ‘Man, I wish I’d played corner because of how much those guys were getting paid and how many of them were getting paid in the NFL,” Smart said. “The shelf-life of a corner is much longer than a (running) back, and there are a lot more corners in the NFL than there are (running) backs. So, you look at the case of those three guys that worked out yesterday, LC comes in with a lot of the same length and speed parameters. He has a lot of the same qualities that those guys have. What he doesn’t have is experience.”

GO DAWGS

MCBUCK

We’re ok on WR’s..deep, speed, size and hands. Robinson is 6’4” 200 and impressed in the spring. Rosemy-Jacksaint is healthy, Kearis, A Mitchell is special and others...PLUS three really good TE’s
We need help at DB..the portal may still produce but Carroll can help.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
We’re ok on WR’s..deep, speed, size and hands. Robinson is 6’4” 200 and impressed in the spring. Rosemy-Jacksaint is healthy, Kearis, A Mitchell is special and others...PLUS three really good TE’s
Where you been hiding at friend????

Rackmaster

AD Mitchell is awesome as well!

I think we still get a WR, TE (Arik Gilbert only) or OL out of the portal.

MCBUCK

Where you been hiding at friend????

Gotta eat man. Work.
AD Mitchell is awesome as well!

I think we still get a WR, TE (Arik Gilbert only) or OL out of the portal.

Gilbert? Nah. He’s probably done from what I’ve read. Grades I heard. But you might want to put a small bet on Brock Bowers giving some production at TE...maybe flexed out some. We will see some three TE sets ( just a hunch)

Rackmaster

Gotta eat man. Work.

Gilbert? Nah. He’s probably done from what I’ve read. Grades I heard. But you might want to put a small bet on Brock Bowers giving some production at TE...maybe flexed out some. We will see some three TE sets ( just a hunch)
Brock Bowers will be a good one!

Darnell Washington and Gilbert on the other side would be a dream and Monken loves to run this!

I think a WR or OL out of the portal is more realistic but who knows??

MCBUCK

Brock Bowers will be a good one!

Darnell Washington and Gilbert on the other side would be a dream and Monken loves to run this!

I think a WR or OL out of the portal is more realistic but who knows??
frin what I’ve read, you probably won’t see Gilbert in a uniform again.
Bowers has a fantastic ceiling and Fitzpatrick is solid. Washington is an alien.