Georgia Game Check results

PappyHoel

Thank you for all you do CK. This is awesome!

There were 10 deer reported killed in lumpkin county yesterday. 4 bucks and 6 does.

I didn't realize we would get up to the minute tallies. :cool:

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist

There were 10 deer reported killed in lumpkin county yesterday. 4 bucks and 6 does.

Yep, they show up as soon as they are reported.

PappyHoel

Talbot County with 2 firearms harvests recorded + 1 muzzle loader ? Is there a special season of some sort there ?

I bet whoever reported it made a mistake.

spencer12

I like this information, and I really hope the majority follow through with reporting. I know I will be.

Question, when I view the harvest map I see deer have been killed in my county, however when I search by county there are none recorded. Am I doing something wrong, or is that data just not recorded yet?

Joe Brandon

Thanks as always! You are a true bridge to any misconception and it is appreciated! App is easy to use and I like that the results are immediate.

Awesome information. The map is quite telling. If I am visualizing correctly there is a relationship between the interstate system and reported kill rates. Hunters like easy access to their spots....?

GA DAWG

Ain't no use for you to go now. That's all of em. Plus I'd like to know when bears gonna be on the tele check thing or is it?

Buckshot88

This. Is. Awesome. They should make this a sticky.

Etoncathunter

Ain't no use for you to go now. That's all of em. Plus I'd like to know when bears gonna be on the tele check thing or is it?

If I had to guess, bear will never be on the tele check because the requirement to be physically tagged, but some sort of almost real-time updates like this would be great.

Mako22

BANNED
The end result of this data being public will be more hunting pressure and higher lease prices in the counties that report more deer kills. :mad: In a few short years folks will be on GON crying about how they got priced out of their lease by Florida hunters. Go ahead and slam me but I'm right and soon you will all know it.

BornToHuntAndFish

Looks good & helpful.

Nice map results.

For "deer harvest results by county" & selecting "All Counties", the response only shows counties starting with the letters A, B, C, D, but not the rest of them.

GA Map Deer Harvest Results 2016Sept11 at 1330.jpg

:bounce:

Last edited:

GRT24

Looks good & helpful.

Nice map results.

For "deer harvest results by county" & selecting "All Counties", the response only shows counties starting with the letters A, B, C, D, but not the rest of them.

That's it will show me I can't get any scroll past the begining of D

BornToHuntAndFish

I noticed on "Deer Harvest Results by WMA" a discrepancy on the "Private Land" line item at top of list showing right now Male = 678 & Female = 276, but % Male = 28.93% & % Female = 71.07%.

:confused: