Georgia Game Check results

smokeeater465

As of today it is pretty clear that the interstate is killing and reporting its deer harvest. Lol. Good info

PappyHoel

Ain't no use for you to go now. That's all of em. Plus I'd like to know when bears gonna be on the tele check thing or is it?

It's up to 15 deer now. That's way to many already.

BornToHuntAndFish

It's up to 15 deer now. That's way to many already.

Maybe when there is too many deer killed in a county, it could get closed to deer hunting & that county on the map may turn red or some other bright color.

::ke:

Possum

Banned
A few bugs to work out. Says more bucks than does killed private land but percentage shows more does than bucks. But really cool to see the stats. This data will be useful in timing rut too.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Maybe when there is too many deer killed in a county, it could get closed to deer hunting & that county on the map may turn red or some other bright color.

Tell me how the "too many deer killed" part is figured?

PappyHoel

You're joking but I like the idea.

biggdogg

The end result of this data being public will be more hunting pressure and higher lease prices in the counties that report more deer kills. :mad: In a few short years folks will be on GON crying about how they got priced out of their lease by Florida hunters. Go ahead and slam me but I'm right and soon you will all know it.

Sky is falling... better get a hard hat... facepalm:

marknga

GONetwork Member
Pretty cool info.
If everyone will report their kills.
Kind of like pad locks ... only keeping honest people honest.

ALB

This is an Awesome tool! Hope all hunters hunt by the law and enter this info. This will provide us with valuable information. Interesting to see some kills by guns!! Two in my County (Forsyth)

mudracing101

Only 3 killed in Berrien county... ha you know them rednecks aint gonna report their deers!!

Just kidding redneck Berrien county guys.:bounce:

BornToHuntAndFish

You're joking but I like the idea.

Yes Sir, just following GA DAWG's lead joking at you, but also added a bit more to the overall discussions.

Good quick response in correcting the Deer Harvest Results by County spreadsheet report to now allows us to see all counties in the state.

Also as I mentioned earlier too, the Deer Harvest by WMA spreadsheet report is now corrected, which includes Private Land on the 1st line.

Good work. Thanks for the quick corrections.

:clap:

:bounce:

Last edited:

PappyHoel

21 deer killed in Lumpkin county is disturbing. At that rate we will be shot out before muzzle loader season. I don't think people realize the deer population is maybe at best 15 deer per square mile.

I don't like knowing now. Kidding...

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Outstanding stuff Charlie. Job well done!

Mako22

BANNED
21 deer killed in Lumpkin county is disturbing. At that rate we will be shot out before muzzle loader season. I don't think people realize the deer population is maybe at best 15 deer per square mile.

You are joking but in a few weeks people on this forum will be posting the same kind of thing. This data is a horrible idea!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw

15 deer per square mile times 283 square miles equals 4,245 total deer in the county.