Georgia Game Check results

Possum

Banned
Facebook bobby brooks for kill at Dawson forest on opening day,very nice mountain buck and a very experienced bow hunter and a good friend.You can bet his next one will be bigger

Lol, not sure why you posted here but tell ol Bobby congrats

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
Now up in the 50s

And all u ppl pay high $$$ for these clubs when i get to hunt in my back yard lol

BassHunter25

As of right now if my math is correct there has been almost 309 deer killed per day since bow season has opened. We still have 108 days left to hunt. If it remained at this rate the the numbers would be 37,079. But of course we know the large numbers haven't even started yet. It will be interesting to finally see some real numbers and know that those will be low compared to the actual number when adding in poached and vehicle kills.
But 309 deer a day seems pretty high for the first two weeks of bow season imo.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
If I am looking at the chart correctly as of a few minutes ago there have been 7213 archery killed reported. But zero firearm kills have been reported yet, private land or WMA right?

Sugar Plum

Nurse Shuga
Will this show the numbers from the ladies only/honorary hunt this weekend? I'm interested in finding out what the end result is. It's worse than a packed quota hunt out here!

Text To Telephone # Issue.....I called one in on Saturday-went fine-except.....when it got to the point where it asked if you would like a text sent to the phone number you called in from-I said yes---then the computerized voice read off a number that wasn't even close-I had it repeat 3 times-then it asked if I would like it sent to a different number-I entered my cell phone number-which is the number I called in from-then got the text....I have no idea where the confirmation number would have been sent had I not had the presence of mind to submit my own number......

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
Text To Telephone # Issue.....I called one in on Saturday-went fine-except.....when it got to the point where it asked if you would like a text sent to the phone number you called in from-I said yes---then the computerized voice read off a number that wasn't even close-I had it repeat 3 times-then it asked if I would like it sent to a different number-I entered my cell phone number-which is the number I called in from-then got the text....I have no idea where the confirmation number would have been sent had I not had the presence of mind to submit my own number......

It just stays in your account. You can call back anytime to retrieve the number at a later date if you need to access it again, or you can log into your account and see it. Also, if you reprint your harvest record it will have it on there automatically.

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
Will this show the numbers from the ladies only/honorary hunt this weekend? I'm interested in finding out what the end result is. It's worse than a packed quota hunt out here!

It will, but for the time being it only shows a total harvest for each WMA with each subsequent hunt being added to the previous hunts. It will probably be next year before it's broken down by hunt.

BornToHuntAndFish

Good to see the problem finally fixed today with the 1st day muzzleloader harvests along with firearms now showing up in the game check results reports.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Good to see the problem finally fixed today with the 1st day muzzleloader harvests along with firearms now showing up in the game check results reports.

Yep,, Looks like some GA counties are kinda weak on the youth hunters with zero showing on the firearm column.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Are there any deer left in Hancock Co?