Georgia / Kentucky (2022)

Baroque Brass

This cabin are renting over here at Blue Ridge is nice. I've seen so many deer , I am trying to determine whether or not I can jump off the deck with my camp axe Rambo style and get one without the neighbors seeing it, lol.
Be sure to post video!

MudDucker

Staff member
Looked to me like Kirby knew we had it in hand and decided to have an O line practice for the 2nd half. They failed where it really counted, so back to the drawing board next week.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It was a win but a very unimpressive win. They are capable of much more than that.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
316304207_5619085028139027_7489660782019627158_n.jpg

Browning Slayer

Except UGA lost the SEC championship game last season................
I wouldn’t expect you of all people to understand the difference between “regular season” and a championship game. Let’s make it easy. Google “regular season vs championship game difference”.

Browning Slayer

Did you choose your name lampern to highlight the lamprey eel?
He takes a minute or 2 to respond. He’ll need to “Google” your question and that takes time.

BamaGeorgialine

I wouldn’t expect you of all people to understand the difference between “regular season” and a championship game. Let’s make it easy. Google “regular season vs championship game difference”.
I just did. The Dawgs were undefeated in regular season games last year. One and one in championship games. But in my eyes, the Dawgs won the only one that really matters last year

Browning Slayer

I just did. The Dawgs were undefeated in regular season games last year. One and one in championship games. But in my eyes, the Dawgs won the only one that really matters last year
If I had to pick between the 2 this year. I would go for last one. ;)