Georgia / Ohio State (CFP 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
760yto.jpg

fishnguy

Bucks played best most of the game! Dawgs won despite Stetson struggling throughout the game. A fabulous last drive will give him the big head for forever. Lol Kirby should have benched him for a series earlier in the game to "see what happens " and make him get his head right. My opinion.

Browning Slayer

760zb2.jpg

K80

Well Great game!!! Tomorrow I will honor the bet. Tonight I have to get me heart back to a normal heart beat
@Madsnooker , I was actually pretty collected most of the game. I felt a game like this was our most likely course to victory. I was afraid we'd get up big and go conservative while yall started clicking on all cylinders, and then we wouldn't get back in the groove after going conservative.

Great game. CFP selection committee got right this year, as it relates to making interesting games for fans to watch.

K80

Bucks played best most of the game! Dawgs won despite Stetson struggling throughout the game. A fabulous last drive will give him the big head for forever. Lol Kirby should have benched him for a series earlier in the game to "see what happens " and make him get his head right. My opinion.
He shouldn't have iced him just before half time. I think that messed with his head.

greendawg

I've been let down so many times that I am still expecting it from the Dawgs. From the Vol hail mary thrown by Dobbs, to the Auburn tip TD from Nick Marshall, the play in the SECCG in 2012 where the ball was tipped and caught in bounds by Conley and the game ended there. The 3rd and 26 in 2018 was the worst though, because it was one play where 2 veteran defenders missed completely on their assignment. Then the 2021 SECCG crushed me and I thought the Dawgs were done. Again in 2021, after Bennett lost that fumble and Bama took the lead, in my mind they had just blew it again. Bennett just took over after that with the TD to Bowers and to AD Mitchell. Now this amazing comeback, the best since 2004, and I am done doubting the Dawgs. I believe they will handle TCU, and I think next year's team will be even better than this year's. Go Dawgs!!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I've been let down so many times that I am still expecting it from the Dawgs. From the Vol hail mary thrown by Dobbs, to the Auburn tip TD from Nick Marshall, the play in the SECCG in 2012 where the ball was tipped and caught in bounds by Conley and the game ended there. The 3rd and 26 in 2018 was the worst though, because it was one play where 2 veteran defenders missed completely on their assignment. Then the 2021 SECCG crushed me and I thought the Dawgs were done. Again in 2021, after Bennett lost that fumble and Bama took the lead, in my mind they had just blew it again. Bennett just took over after that with the TD to Bowers and to AD Mitchell. Now this amazing comeback, the best since 2004, and I am done doubting the Dawgs. I believe they will handle TCU, and I think next year's team will be even better than this year's. Go Dawgs!!
Have faith, brother. These Dawgs will fight till the very end.

:cheers:

Browning Slayer

Have faith, brother. These Dawgs will fight till the very end.

:cheers:
GO DAWGS!!
7613c2.jpg

Browning Slayer

I’ve been up since last year. I ain’t going to lie.
And brother... I ain't going to lie either.. But, I experienced a 1st tonight. My DAWGS winning and breaking in the new year at the same time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.