Georgia QB Stetson Bennett ready to lead offseason: ‘these boys will learn how to get better at football’

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I’ll say it again.. Stetson is a midget, interception throwing machine.

He is a DGD though.

I won’t leave ya hanging @Rackmaster. They pile on you cause you set yourself up as an easy target. You are too nice! Take some plays out of my book and they'll lighten up..:bounce::bounce:

Cause I welcome all criticism..:biggrin2:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come to the Light, Darth Vader!

Last edited:

jbarron

BANNED
JT & Carson barely played in 2021 how could there stats get any better?
Where's Brock's stat??

Percentages are what they are...

ESPN has Brock throwing one pass and it was incomplete...

Daniels was 7-0 as Georgia's starting quarterback -- 4-0 in 2020, and 3-0 in 2021 -- and he currently has the highest career passer rating among Bulldogs' quarterbacks who have had more than 50 attempts (168.1).

If ya gonna quote stats don't nit pick them!

He is transferring and we have Bennett back so it is the end of JT at UGA, so why pull some lame stats???

That's a cool career stat for JT.

I was responding to Cro Magnon (better known as Browning Slayer).

This years passer ratings...

Stetson 176.7
JT 155.1
Carson 119.1

Rackmaster

ESPN has Brock throwing one pass and it was incomplete...

That's a cool career stat for JT.

This years passer ratings...

Stetson 176.7
JT 155.1
Carson 119.1
I truly don't know how 2022 will play out we may wish JT would have stayed or be glad he's gone....time will tell!

Where ever JT goes his stats will be interesting to watch vs whoever is the starting & finishing QB is at UGA!

What is very suprising is that Carson Beck is still there, I figured he would have already entered the portal by now but may wait til after the Spring Game??

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You are giving me too much credit. Although, if I can offend you, where does that put you in the Evolution chain?

Rackmaster

JT has proven to be fragile. Can't count on him to play through pain and the other players don't respect that.
JT was cleared but wanted a 2nd opinion that is why he was benched, for questioning the powers that be!

Wait and see how fragile he is at the next CFB school....like I said time will tell!

He has interests from over 15 different schools including 4 or 5 from the SEC, must not be to fragile???

With Calzada thinking of leaving since y'alls coach left Auburn, he may very well end up at Auburn!

weagle

JT was cleared but wanted a 2nd opinion that is why he was benched, for questioning the powers that be!

Wait and see how fragile he is at the next CFB school....like I said time will tell!

He has interests from over 15 different schools including 4 or 5 from the SEC, must not be to fragile???

With Calzada thinking of leaving since y'alls coach left Auburn, he may very well end up at Auburn!

The right coach / program could bring out his best. Some players need the perfect environment, others have a curse the torpedoes attitude.

James12

Stetson came back to enjoy legend-status in Athens, NIL money and a favorable schedule again. Question is, if he wins the natty again, does he surpass Herschel as “The Legend”?

Yea and I agree, BV will most likely leave after spring if things stay as-is. Can’t blame the kid if he does.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
He can be a great college QB and even win another NC, but it won't make him an NFL QB even as a back-up and the problem is arm strength. In college he can excel by understanding defenses and throwing to the right receiver that has an opening. In the NFL QB's have to be able to "throw a receiver open" with perfect timing and incredible arm strength. Even the 3rd string QB on the scout squad has to be able to give the defense a good look in practice. It won't work to have the scout team QB looping balls in during practice and then facing Burrows or Stafford throwing lasers on Sunday.

I'm a Stetson Bennett fan, but his career in football after next year will be in coaching.

Spot on weagle. He has the potential of turning into a pretty good coach.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Rackmaster

He can be a great college QB and even win another NC, but it won't make him an NFL QB even as a back-up and the problem is arm strength. In college he can excel by understanding defenses and throwing to the right receiver that has an opening. In the NFL QB's have to be able to "throw a receiver open" with perfect timing and incredible arm strength. Even the 3rd string QB on the scout squad has to be able to give the defense a good look in practice. It won't work to have the scout team QB looping balls in during practice and then facing Burrows or Stafford throwing lasers on Sunday.

I'm a Stetson Bennett fan, but his career in football after next year will be in coaching.
IMHO I think he should have rode off into the sunset after bringing UGA a Natty!

But if he did Kirbster may have went to the Portal or kept JT, who knows??
Kirby likes experience and he has it!

Browning Slayer

jbarron

BANNED
So... You're saying you were born with a defomed big head during evolution? Kicked by a horse or mule? Just trying to identify the swelling. Does it look that bad now a days?

That, my friend, is a Talosian and his mental powers are beyond your understanding... :cool:

Browning Slayer

That, my friend, is a Talosian and his mental powers are beyond your understanding... :cool:
His mental powers are so great. But yet, me being a Cro Magnon doesn't say much for such an intellect like yours.

Why does a mental power person of your magnitude get so wrapped up with such a simple minded Cro Magnon like me?

My guess is you are more like this.
Screen-Shot-2019-12-01-at-1.41.02-PM-600x258-1-640x400.png

vs this.

download-png.1133043

Just sayin….

Last edited:

weagle

IMHO I think he should have rode off into the sunset after bringing UGA a Natty!

But if he did Kirbster may have went to the Portal or kept JT, who knows??
Kirby likes experience and he has it!

Now that these players can earn some money, being big man on campus would be a sweet life. If he starts he will do well and if he's on the bench he will still have a massive fan base and folks calling for him to be put in any time the starter struggles. The dogs have a good enough team to win another championship with him at QB, but they have been in that position a dozen times over the past 40 years. So many things have to fall in place.

Rackmaster

Now that these players can earn some money, being big man on campus would be a sweet life. If he starts he will do well and if he's on the bench he will still have a massive fan base and folks calling for him to be put in any time the starter struggles. The dogs have a good enough team to win another championship with him at QB, but they have been in that position a dozen times over the past 40 years. So many things have to fall in place.
UGA's D was impressive and like @elfiii says defense wins championships and it was proven in 2021 with UGA!

Bennett didn't have to do to much but he did what he had to, can he repeat it with a "not so great" defense??
I truthfully don't know!!

GO Dawgs