Georgia support staffer Marshall Malchow headed to Texas A&M

James12

UGA may feel this one.... Seems odd he’d make a lateral move to a team that’s not even competing in the West. Very odd.

“One of Kirby Smart’s first hires at Georgia in January of 2016, Malchow has led one of the best-recruiting departments in the country. Georgia just two weeks away from reeling in its fourth consecutive top 3 recruiting class and Malchow’s fingerprints were all over that success. The best have targeted him, too. Malchow’s worked in personnel departments under Nick Saban, Charlie Strong Chris Petersenand Smart. He will now head to College Station to work under Jimber Fisher, joining the recently departed James Coley, now the tight ends coach for the Aggies.”

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Recruiting at Ga starts and end with CKS. If he had felt like he had to have him, he woul have offered to pay him more. If Texas A&M keeps Jimbo, they will al be looking for another job in 3 or 4 years. Jimbo has a short shelf life, just as FSU. He left that place in a total mess.

brownceluse

Saban has done just fine without him.......... I’m sure of this. I’ve never read or watched a recruits interview and heard this guys name mentioned. Go Dawgs!

James12

Recruiting at Ga starts and end with CKS. If he had felt like he had to have him, he woul have offered to pay him more. If Texas A&M keeps Jimbo, they will al be looking for another job in 3 or 4 years. Jimbo has a short shelf life, just as FSU. He left that place in a total mess.

I would’ve agreed last year. I think the relationship between Jimbo and the Administration became cancerous. Jimbo’s son also has a rare disease in which Houston is one of the few that specializing in it. Or so it’s said.... point being, I think there’s a lot more to the Jimbo/FSU issues than has been told. in total, he was there for over 10 yrs.

But, we all know Kirby Shart has it all under control :) Jimbo probably showed those assistants his ring.

brownceluse

I would’ve agreed last year. I think the relationship between Jimbo and the Administration became cancerous. Jimbo’s son also has a rare disease in which Houston is one of the few that specializing in it. Or so it’s said.... point being, I think there’s a lot more to the Jimbo/FSU issues than has been told. in total, he was there for over 10 yrs.

But, we all know Kirby Shart has it all under control :) Jimbo probably showed those assistants his ring.
Jimbo will leave A&M a dumpster fire like he did FSWho. But your right Kirby does have it all under control.

SpotandStalk

???? That one hurt!!!??? Go Dawgs living in the heads of Noles!! UGA could have Willie Taggart as HC and still finish in the top 10 in recruiting!!! That chump that left just coordinates flights and rental cars!
????

Kirby
Richt
Taggart
#1 class 10 years in a row

Doesnt matter dogs still lose the big one