Georgia / TCU (2023 National Championship)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Georgia 14-0 / TCU 13-1 Game will start at 7:45 p.m. ET on ESPN Further details at this link

Just a little over 3 hours till kickoff! I was in Walmart earlier and saw an older lady with a G hat on, and wearing a Georgia sweater. She looked to be in her 70s. As I was walking past her I said "GO DAWGS!". I heard her say as I was walking away, "AAAAAAAAAAMEN!" :bounce: I know she's ready, how 'bout y'all?

Just more more win to go back-to-back national champions! That'd be so awesome! As long as we had to wait for the last one, we deserve at least 5 in a row, but will happily settle for two.

LET'S GO!!

Georgia G Flag Animation.gif

GO DAWGS!
BEAT TCU!

Tight Lines

GO DAWGS!

I must say, I am a bit worried...if the Dawgs don't come out playing well, TCU could well put up enough points to win...I think it will either be a close game with TCU on top, or a Dawg blowout...

I think TCU is a better team than most think...yes K-State beat them but that was just a good day for the Cats and a bad one for the Frogs...

If Horton pressures Bennett, forcing turnovers, and TCU can protect Duggan I think we have a shootout...

I know the line is 13 in the Dawgs favor with an O/U of 63...if the Dawgs can contain Horton on D and Duggan on O, then I think it is a walk in the park...

Either way, I think the over is easily met...and the Dawgs pull it out for #2 in a row!

Last edited:

pjciii

I don't think you can count TCU out. I don't think the Dawgs will cover the spread. I think also that TCU is having a storied season and is Cinderella at the ball. But wanting Georgia to have back to back National Titles. Alot of people don't think TCU has a slobber knocker defense and not big enough on offense. I hope it's a great game.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I'm expecting more and different blitzes and some extra LB blitz looks tonight from the defense to make TCU beat them with the run. Kirby Smart is too smart to play to TCU's strength after we've been lit up in the air the past few games. It will mean some one on one coverages but will allow pressure to be put on Max back there.