Georgia vs Ohio St

slow motion

Lol. No. It’s the “new” faces around here. The ones that don’t post until after the dawgs won 12 in a row and an sec championship. I figure they’ll go back to their hidey hole if tUGA loses
Maybe it's me. Definitely hadn't been around the sports forum but a few years. Lifelong Dawg though. Even when Goff was coach. I would always pick the Dawgs, even then and we couldn't have beat a local rec team. I do try not to be cocky however cause it's not as far as it seems from Champion to not. That said.........
GO DAWGS.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Or, the buckeyes do what they did against UM and the dawgs win by 20. If the buckeye offense plays up to their talent level I don’t think there’s another team that can out score them.
So what you're saying is "they didn't want to be there", "it was a "meaningless" game" and "they were looking ahead the CCG against the western powerhouse Purdue"?

Yeah those "trap" games really do suck sometimes.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I see this game going one of 2 ways. The buckeyes get there feet back under them and play like they want to win and beat the dawgs by 10. Or, the buckeyes do what they did against UM and the dawgs win by 20. If the buckeye offense plays up to their talent level I don’t think there’s another team that can out score them.
My hope is that EVERY team plays up to their talent level so that no one has any excuses as to why they lost. And, that goes for everybody, UGA, UM, OSU, and TCU.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

bullgator

I think some of you missed the point about my deflection comment to antharper. He said he is against any team in the playoffs that didn't even win their conference thinking he was making a jab at OSU. Ddgarcia pointed out that that is exactly what the pups did last year.

This place is something else sometimes!!!:rofl:
OSU hasn’t even played in a conference championship game since folks thought masks were cool. Kind of a difference there.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
tOSU fans are all giddy bc LSU threw the ball against soft coverage in the 2nd half. This game will not go down like that..

Also, here is some food for thought. SB threw for more yards than Stroud this season.. I’m betting the dawgs beat the buckeyes down physically. SB drops some timely bombs on them. I believe it gets kinda lopsided by the end..

Dawgs by 17

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
It took 10 minutes of throwing for LSU to be down 35-7. That’s about what I expect in this game. I think LSU is the better team!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Maybe it's me. Definitely hadn't been around the sports forum but a few years. Lifelong Dawg though. Even when Goff was coach. I would always pick the Dawgs, even then and we couldn't have beat a local rec team. I do try not to be cocky however cause it's not as far as it seems from Champion to not. That said.........
GO DAWGS.
It’s the ones that are saying the bucks don’t stand a chance and tUGA is going to do this or that. Aside from slayer. He’s always like that and you can’t run him off with a stick.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
tOSU fans are all giddy bc LSU threw the ball against soft coverage in the 2nd half. This game will not go down like that..

Also, here is some food for thought. SB threw for more yards than Stroud this season.. I’m betting the dawgs beat the buckeyes down physically. SB drops some timely bombs on them. I believe it gets kinda lopsided by the end..

Dawgs by 17
I keep reading this same thing. That and it was the 2nd and third string. Those Dbacks haven’t played against the kind of receivers tOSU has. Or a QB like stroud. But they could still beat the buckeyes by 17. We’ll see which Ohio state team shows up

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I keep reading this same thing. That and it was the 2nd and third string. Those Dbacks haven’t played against the kind of receivers tOSU has. Or a QB like stroud. But they could still beat the buckeyes by 17. We’ll see which Ohio state team shows up
What do u think they going to do to them Dawgs? Run over the defensive & shut down the offense?

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
Or a QB like stroud.

IMO that’s the key to game. Does the kid show up or crumble. This is undoubtedly the biggest game of his life. He has shown the tendency to crumble in those situations. In 3 years he has nothing to show, except good stats.. No conference championships, no playoff wins, no nothing.. He is very good against teams like IOWA, Maryland, Indiana, and Purdue.. Maybe he balls out, maybe he throws picks in back to back drives when his back is against the wall (like The Game).

Reckon that’s why they play the games. Otherwise they woulda just handed the rangs to Bama back in September..

bullgator

It’s the ones that are saying the bucks don’t stand a chance and tUGA is going to do this or that. Aside from slayer. He’s always like that and you can’t run him off with a stick.
Oh, OSU can certainly win this game if Georgia isn’t ready and pins their ears back. OSU is very dangerous at this point knowing they lucked out and are getting crap from people like me. They have something to prove.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Every team always stands a chance. I think the way it will go down is Ohio State will try to put UGA on its heels early with long passes down field and score a bunch of points early in the game. UGA will try to establish the play action pass by mixing up the run and pass like they have all year.
Whoever has the better defense that day will win. Simple as that.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Every team always stands a chance. I think the way it will go down is Ohio State will try to put UGA on its heels early with long passes down field and score a bunch of points early in the game. UGA will try to establish the play action pass by mixing up the run and pass like they have all year.
Whoever has the better defense that day will win. Simple as that.
If the best defense wins , we all know who’s gonna win

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
If the best defense wins , we all know who’s gonna win
That's not what I said. I said who had the best defense that day. I hope it's UGA. Sometimes a team plays way over their head for just one game and plays flawlessly and beats the normally better team.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Those Dbacks haven’t played against the kind of receivers tOSU has. Or a QB like stroud.
Really? If that's the case, how do explain the Voltards having the #1 offense in ALL of CFB? OSU only was good enough for #6. Heck, the offense our defense PRACTICES against, comes in at #7. Hooker's QBR is only 1 point lower than Stroud's. Hyatt the #4 receiver and Harrison Jr only comes in at #8 based on total yds.