GeorgiaCarry.org South Ga Chapter Meeting

GeorgiaCarry.org is a gun rights organization. We have a South Ga Chapter centered around Valdosta. Every other month we have a chapter meeting. We usually meet up at a local restaurant in Valdosta or Tifton and talk guns, politics, and enjoy the company of like-minded folks.

**You do NOT have to be a member to attend**

Our next meeting is coming up and I want to invite all you out to join us. This meeting will be a range day.

Meeting Info:
John and Carol (local members) have graciously offered up their range, once again, for a range outing. We will have a pot-luck lunch and fellowship, followed by some shooting!

I will provide the hotdogs, hamburgers, and buns. Feel free to bring anything you would like. Last year we had someone bring some GREAT chili. Really any covered dish/side dish is fine. Please let me know what you are bringing so I can keep track of needed items.

**You must RSVP if you will be attending so that we can plan appropriately for lunch.**

Directions will be sent in a separate email to those that RSVP.

What: GCO Range Day
When: April 2, 2016 (first Saturday in April)
Time: 11am until.....
Where: Morven, Ga - John and Carol's Range - Weather permitting (location may be changed due to range conditions)