German Shorthair Pointer pups

White Stag

Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find one of these? My wife wants to get one for our kiddos for Christmas and I have no clue where to start. They don’t have to be registered or whatever. Thanks in advance.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good luck on finding your pup, a good dog adds so much to a family.

Folks, please answer the member in a PM if it’s your pups or kennel so this doesn’t get canned as a swap and sell.

dawg

Dr Dellinger’s is a retired vet and raises dogs in the Gainesville Ga area. Look up Dellinger’s dogs on the internet.
We have one from him and are pleased.

Nimrod71

I had a dog, Chip, off of Dr. Delllinger's blood line and he was great. I also have a friend with his dogs and he has won several trials with them. The reason I named him Chip was he was all chaolite and his sir was named Snicker for chaolite with nuts. I don't believe you would go wrong with one of his dogs.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
See them all the time in the classifieds also , these are some pretty pups 7F6E8929-9CDF-47B8-B70C-D1FE88E985D8.png

GRT24

We have a two year old male. Started out as a bird dog. Now he is a good ol yard dog. Kids and wife spoiled him. I’ll always have a GSP.

D

Deleted member 35556

Had
Dr Dellinger’s is a retired vet and raises dogs in the Gainesville Ga area. Look up Dellinger’s dogs on the internet.
We have one from him and are pleased.
We’ve had Dellinger dogs for nearly 17 years. He had slowed down a lot three years ago. Wasn’t breeding near as many or dogs near as big as my first one.

beretta

I have had one Dr. Dellinger's for almost 10 years. Dixie has been hunting from 6 months old, fantastic bird dog and excellent family dog

Attachments

• IMG_20201117_161406_675.jpg
    IMG_20201117_161406_675.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20200609_103126_253.jpg
    IMG_20200609_103126_253.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 35

Liberty

Searching shelter and rescue links is a good way to find a pet. I have a paperless though pure yellow lab and a Staffordshire that I acquired a few months old that way. My previous yellow lab came from Clayton County oddly enough. I did have to make a couple drives though.

White Stag

Thanks all!

Zombie woof

Here's another breeder in Forsyth Ga. that I recommend looking into. We are getting a Boykin Spaniel from them in January but GSP are their bread and butter. I went to see their farm and meet the owners and left impressed. This is my first puppy so take that FWIW. Still, they answered all my questions - and I had alot - and seemed to really care about their dogs. Give Lee a call - her number is on the site, and she will answer any questions you have

Walker's Farmer and Kennel