Get out the vote.

drhunter1

Hello folks. I'm not usually in this forum. I spend most of my time in he Political Forum.

I got permission from admin before I posted this. I wouldn't post something like this in here normally, but these are unusual times.

I was watching a show on the outdoor channel that had Donald Trump Jr, Ted Nugent, Michael Waddell, Jeff Foxworthy and a few other heavyweights in the hunting industry. The main focus of the roundtable was to point out that 50% of all hunters don't vote. That to me is shocking. If anyone loves God, Family and Country, its the hunting community so I just assumed that Hunters voted in large numbers. Don't get me wrong, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone.

Needless to say there is much at stake for hunters in this election. I'm not telling you how to vote, but I will say this in an effort to inform. One party is coming after our hunting tradition should they be successful. I think you know of whom I speak. They will remove public lands, raise taxes on leased lands, hunting products, increase fees associated with your license. They intend to attack us in our wallet and make it so expensive that many of us will just quit. And if that doesn't work they intend to ban hunting to a large degree. There are other reasons to fear their success but I am appealing to Hunters specifically.

So as hunters, I am asking you to talk to your hunting friends and urge them to get out and vote. There is simply too much to lose if hunters don't let their voices be heard.

Thanks,

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Voted yesterday. I don't know of anyone in my circle that's not going to.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Voted already, wife will on Election Day. Good reminder, go vote!

furtaker

I saw the show as well. Hunters, gun owners, and outdoorsmen should have 100% turnout but we don't. It's astonishing.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but I've never understood how a US citizen doesn't have enough pride and love for his country to vote.

We're fighting a battle against evil people who want to strip away our rights one by one. They hate gun owners, hunters, and self reliant individuals. Get the polls November 3rd if you haven't voted already.

Redbow

Yep, I voted last week. People at the polls say they have never seen this big a turn out with voting since they have been running the polls. I have no idea who most of these folks are voting for but I hope and pray its for Trump..

Cmp1

BANNED
I saw the show as well. Hunters, gun owners, and outdoorsmen should have 100% turnout but we don't. It's astonishing.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but I've never understood how a US citizen doesn't have enough pride and love for his country to vote.

We're fighting a battle against evil people who want to strip away our rights one by one. They hate gun owners, hunters, and self reliant individuals. Get the polls November 3rd if you haven't voted already.
I don't understand it either,,,,

Redbow

I don't understand it either,,,,
We will never live long enough to ever understand people. I had friends now deceased big with hunting but with voting or doing anything to try and help with it or with fishing they would do nothing... Kinda funny how people will end up sometimes cutting their own throats.. I voted a straight red ticket also, never will I vote for another DemonRAT...