Getting her ready.....

devolve

Letting my grass mats stretch back out straight again. Added a flip top to my blind yesterday. Covering the opening with burlap and fast grass is just Becoming a pain. Plus after the flip top material is on I will have a rain “proof” roof.
28A870AA-89C1-4839-A7B5-B0B1DF977403.jpegAD473FCC-1AD3-48FE-8B0F-B849FDB71258.jpeg

flatsmaster

Post a pic when u get done please... I have a flip and my blind is not a scissor but I have open netting on top to help keep up with where the birds are to work correctly with call ... will u be able to see above you and behind you a little ??? 4C2B974E-4A39-4558-A768-957173D4C573.jpeg

devolve

I always put some sort or port hole for me to see 360. I have been a diver hunter for the most part over the last 20+ years. Most of my hunts I try to set up where I have my back to tree lines or dry land. Generally they only commit from front or side to side.

devolve

10-4 ... we shoot quite a few divers in Florida and we do have A rolled up mat with grass that we throw on top and clip on
I killed ringers on the St. John’s for 20 years doing the same thing. It’s the ONLY thing I miss about central FL.

flatsmaster

I’m 25 min from Astor and the St Johns and use to have a house on it ... kids grew up running the boat to Silver Glen Springs during the wk ... Now I got lucky and have a 20 acre lake full of hydrilla that they just pour into .. I enjoy missing the ringers almost as much as BWT !!! :)

devolve

Got around to bolting and loctight everything today. A little paint and a rough fit for the top fabric. I will be adding some grass to the top fabric and the rest of the blind will be fast grass mats.
5CAC929B-2F15-43D5-8156-BC6B88F9494A.jpegD0A283BB-0E7E-42DA-B3F4-617BBD98CC86.jpeg

Maysport

Looks Good! Do you lose much grass trailering it?
I've taken my scissor blind off and found I probably do better with a lower profile pulling some camo over the boat once in place.