Gilbert expected to be cleared

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
“Fully expect him to be ready to start the season,” Smart said. “He’s currently enrolled in summer school, should be eligible.”

:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

bilgerat

Senior
he's going to "summer school" to get his grades up. We all know what that means and we know he will play

TinKnocker

he's going to "summer school" to get his grades up. We all know what that means and we know he will play
Let's see a show of hands of anyone who has even the tiniest doubt that Gilbert won't get the grades he needs to play this fall. Hello...anyone...???
Just like Big Ben :D

MCBUCK

Almost like tattoos in Columbus

bullgator

I never thought anyone would have thought if he was cleared he would not play? Grades are no barrier at schools like uga, Bama, OSU etc. For the top players. Lol
That must be what scared him away from Florida, the high academic standards.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Let's see a show of hands of anyone who has even the tiniest doubt that Gilbert won't get the grades he needs to play this fall. Hello...anyone...???
Because the War Tigers hold their student athletes to the highest bar. And if not met, they WILL NOT participate ?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Oh no...I agree with you. That was more a blanket statement that applies at any SEC school. I don't live in a glass house.
Yeah man I figured. Just had to throw your team in the mix lol.

bullgator

Just messing with ya about the decision Mullen made, not a good roll model for academics!
I just don’t get the coaches having any affect on a schools academic rankings. But I trust it was a good troll job!....:cheers: