Gilmer County - Bear, Deer, & Turkey - Full for 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russdaddy

Gilmer County Club - looking to add a couple members(Approx. 130 acres.) for Deer, Bear & Turkey seasons. Membership includes spouse and children under 18. Spouse & children must hunt with member. No guests. Spouse & children’s harvest(s) count towards member’s.

Property has creeks, hardwoods, and pines. State regs for bucks, bears & Turkeys, each member can harvest one doe - 2 bucks, 2 bears per season (I love to fill the freezer too, but in my opinion the mountains are not the place to whack & stack them)

There's real potential to harvest bears from this property. Due to the likelihood of potential bear harvests we do not allow any baiting during season. Any deer baiting done during off season must be completely removed/cleared prior to deer & bear opening day(s) to ensure all hunters can legally harvest a bear if the opportunity presents itself.

No vehicle or four-wheeler/ATV traffic unless retrieving downed game. No camping on property.
Membership is $800 per year. Looking for the right members, not just any members. I hunt with my 11 year old son and will not allow anyone on the property that I wouldn't feel comfortable having him in the woods with.

Please Message me your information.

bear 2012.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:

rigderunner

What part of Gilmer is this in? I live above Dalton in the Ringgold area may be interested

Russdaddy

This property is off hwy 136 up the mountain past the re-reg lake at Carters. Looking for 2 members. My group has had it for almost 10 years. Lease price went up and a couple guys quit hunting All together this year

Russdaddy

How many members?

Sorry for the delay, I posted a reply earlier on my phone but it is not showing up for some reason.

There will be a max of 5 total members. One is a Turkey only member. Another is rarely on the property (he has several other properties), then there is me and the 2 potential new members.

dathunder

interested would like to see property live in chatsworth and have not hunted in 8 years but would like to start back. do not want to drive to south ga anymore

Russdaddy

Sorry for the delayed responses. I didn’t log in over the weekend. I’ve sent PM’s to all who have commented or messaged me. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.